It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

By all means, I want to know if anybody else hated it as much as I did.

No hate for it here… I found it pretty fascinating and extremely well-made (technical sense).

It is Obsession so MrTibbs it is.

Frames to come!

Genevieve, the angel - 40

60 - Moving right along … nothing to see here

80 - Hard to see clearly what is going on (but does not look good), I guess this is a spoiler?

De Palma’s goes too far into Hitchcock-fandom? Love Lithgow’s hair in this (see 20 frame)

Okay, QT3 here’s a new 20:20 (apologies for the poor quality).

https://i.imgur.com/YbDH6AH.png

I can get on board with this look!

Ossessione? I do love me some Visconti. I took a nap and my archnemesis Brian DePalma happened (sorry, @matttutor).

You have a great eye, and judging from your previous posts, it’s clear you’re very familiar with his oeuvre! A powerful piece of Italian neorealism from one of the great directors of the 20th century. :)

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

120:120

This 20 needs all the help it can get.

Driving Miss. Daisy?

IncorreChauffeurwithbenefits?

Dang, I was sure that was right. I mean, how many movies with cars in n them could there be?

How about Rushmore?

Incorrextracurricularactivities!

Time for the Forty:

Great detail in that shot. Pretty sure I’m wrong here, but the period (70’s?) composition (Lumet?) and actor (Pacino?) suggest Serpico, though I don’t think there are any scenes in Serpico that are this well-lit.

I agree with the period and sure looks like a NYC locale. I’ll guess The Friends of Eddie Coyle

IncorreLumet!

Not the maker of Liberal issue-du-jour films in New York City locations. :) Who @Jason_Levine will never forgive for The Verdict (which was in Boston…but he had to have Newman take a trip to NYC, because…Lumet).

I’m pretty sure you nailed it. Well done.

Boston, Jason. Boston.

This is one of the best Trailers I have ever seen, I had to add it as well:

The Roger Maris (61^):

What’d you get for me?"

“Bread.”

The 1hr21min20sec:

“Wanda, are you comin’?”

The Two Centuries:

Badass Dave Grusin soundtrack plays.

“Greatest hockey player in the world. Number 4, Bobby Orr, @Jason_Levine!”

Oh, yeah, it was Beantown, wasn’t it? Very young Richard Jordan in that film. I expected him to become a bigger star than he did, although I liked his turn in The Hunt for Red October. I’ll try to get something up this evening Central Time.

With around 2,400 movies under our belt, fresh material is getting harder to find. But here’s a new 20:20: