It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Totes adorbs! It’s Muriel’s Wedding!

-Tom

Yay, you got it! I thought I would check out Toni Collette’s breakout performance after loving Hereditary, and was happy to see she was great back then, too.

For curious types, this was the 80:80

In what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

8 Mile?

Robo-arm watches TV? Gotta be the Avatar that’s getting two (?) unwanted sequels.

Cyborg Cop: The Repose

The Station Agent? ;)

Shot in the dark:

Ghost in the Shell?

No correct guesses so far, but my favorite incorrect guess is 8 Mile! That does look like a shot from 8 Mile.

-Tom

Robo Vampire 3 - Counter Destroy?

In what movie will you see this at the 40:40?

-Tom

Glassland?

You can only guess that if you’ve seen it. But, yes, it is Glassland! Uneven movie and it does a weird thing in terms of how it decides to be what’s it’s going to be about. “Oh, that’s where you were going? Uh, okay…” But the Toni Colette in it is really powerful stuff. And I like Jack Raynor a lot. That kid’s going places!

It’s funny that @Doctor_Hillbilly thought the 20:20 was a TV screen. It’s a window! Here’s the 60:60, also with a window:

Sharknado%206060

Jack Raynor in the 80:80, surrounded by windows since he’s sitting in a car:

The%20Unbearable%20Lightness%20of%20Being%208080

Over to you, fellow viewer of the movie Glassland!

-Tom

In the world of Avatars, TV screens are better than windows.

Speaking of Will Poulter movies, are you making @ChristienMurawski watch We’re the Millers in preparation for Skyscraper?

I guess we’re on a Toni Collette thing.

As if.

-xtien

“You kiss way better than my sister.”

Just the scene with Luis Guzman. Over and over and over.

-Tom

mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN.

I can’t say I’ve seen it because I fell asleep about halfway through. Enough to see the 40:40 obviously!

In its defense, I watched it very late at night.

20:20
https://imgur.com/5NaOYmB.jpg