It's 2016 and here's your 20:20 movie game name thread!

Okay, new 20:20:

Zathura?

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea?

Neither of those! The 40:40:

Hidalgo?

-xtien

That’s it! Directed by Joe Johnston, director of Captain America: The First Avenger. I liked it more than when I watched it the first time, possibly because at the time I struggled to see Viggo as anything but Aragorn. The 40:40 was definitely the giveaway.

60:60: Ayyy! Why you wearin’ that? (this is a movie where a princess wears a niqab for no reason other than so she can remove it later to reveal her beauty).

80:80: A helping hand

100:100: Bedouins

You misspelled Rocketeer!

-Tom

The new twenty:

-xtien

I could have sworn I left my phone right there.

The Change-Up?

Absolutely! I’m surprised Tom didn’t guess this one. The only reason I watched this thing is because of him.

The forty:

sixty-one (Oh Wade Wilson, you’re so dreamy.):

The eighty-whatever (February cannot come soon enough!):

I really love this movie.

You have the conch, sinnick!

-xtien

“Okay, look…I feel real bad about that but can we talk about that another time? There’s a Girl Scout staring at my penis.”

Huh. I may have to give this one a look. I missed Tom’s review back when it came out and virtually all other reviews–professional critic and users alike–have been abysmal. Words like “tired formula” and “crude humor” abound.

The thing is, it’s the Hangover guys writing it. So there is some formulaic stuff there. But the actors totally fucking elevate this thing. And the director did some funny stuff with Wedding Crashers, so it’s got that going for it as well.

I think Tom is spot on with recommending this to me. I love all four leads. It’s hilarious. And it made me weepy. Boom.

-xtien

“I know it’s weird. Just go with it.”

New 20:20:

Ah, I totally would have gotten The Change-Up if it wasn’t for that sinnick fellow ninja’ing it away from me. As for the new 20:20, that’s obviously The Very Happy Couple, starring Winona Ryder and Norman Reedus.

-Tom

The Hundred-Foot Journey?

40:40

Is that JGL? I’m gonna say The Walk.

If that is JGL in The Walk, that’s hilarious. Remember the kerfuffle here about JGL not facing the camera in the pivotal scene in 500 Days of Summer, and here he has the same posture in two consecutive frames? Perhaps that’s his favorite side.

It’s The Walk! And the fact that both over-the-shoulder shots were captured in these frames is just a coincidence, the actual camera is tracking around them.

60:60: Je déteste mon chapeau

80:80: Méchant!

100:100: La Funambule