It's 2016 and here's your 20:20 movie game name thread!

I’ll post it as soon as I’m home from work.

Lois Lane? Is that a movie? It looks like Lois Lane have a chat with Clark Kent. She’s telling him his fly is down. Oh, Clark!

Superman III

Nope. And I’ll go ahead and rule out both Superman II and Superman IV: The Quest for Peace while I’m at it.

Right, because we want to rush through these as quickly as possible! :)

I’m just busting your chops. Again, you guys can play however you want, but when I finally win again, I’ll be waiting 24 hours between frames. Seems only fair to give each frame a full day so folks who only check the forum once a day can have a crack at it.

-Tom

Sorry about the wait.

40:40

This is one of those Wall Street rip off movies about young dudes coming up with a diabolical plan to steal a bunch of money.

I don’t think I know what the movie is, but the director either has no idea how to frame two people talking, or is an expert at framing two people talking.

I’m not going to say you’re right, but…

That’s not The Big Short, is it?

-Tom

Indeed it is!

60:60

80:80

100:100

120:120

Sweet! I thought I recognized the guy on the right of your 40:40. I rule!

Okay, folks, in what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

Great frame, but as my grampa cineverse and your indie/horror cineverse barely overlap, I won’t even venture a guess.

The Truth about Cats and Cthulhus

In what movie will you see this at the 40:40?

-Tom

Beleagured Vet ?

Is it the 40 of the movie in the 20? because, like, it’s a much different aspect ratio than the 20, i’m just saying.

You must think you’re pretty clever, Mr. Elhajj. Well guess what. You are! I was wondering if anyone would catch that.

In what movie will you see this at the 60:60?

-Tom

When Animals Dream?

It is not When Animals Dream. Have you seen that? Very interesting movie. One of the few that makes me rethink my assertion that there are no good werewolf movies.

In what movie will you see this at the 80:80?

-Tom