It's time to have a 2020 Presidential Election thread

I didn’t think Janet Imminent had a chance, what with her thin resume and all, but Biden looking past that and making her the choice!

I’m still holding out hope that it’s Hillary!

It’s Oarack Bobama.

I just hope she’s at least Septuagenerian because we can’t trust any youngins’ messin’ with the Adult toys.

Word on the street is that he’s reaching across the aisle for Susan Collins.

Looks like Sarah Palin’s the choice. Very smart move by Biden.

I see what you did there. ;-)

Oh wow

Kasich performs the reverse Lieberman and dunks on the GOP from the freethrow line.

I need a reaction cam on Timex, stat.

I think we’ve got it.

giphy

Hahaha, perfect!

Re Kasich, they announced he was gonna speak at the convention a while ago, i believe.

So what exactly is Kasich saying? It’s not clear form the tweet. Is he telling everyone to vote for Biden? Is he going to run as a spoiler against Trump?

Really? He’s speaking at the Democratic Convention where Joe Biden will become the nominee. Not sure it can be more clear what he’s saying.

My guess is he’ll say Biden is a good man, and we need to come together to get rid of Trump. I can’t believe he’s going to start endorsing key components of the democratic policy platform.

Oops, sorry I obviously didn’t see the first line of that tweet. I had no idea he was going to be speaking at the convention. It sounds like this has been a plan for at least 3 weeks. I had no idea.

So Kasich is the new Zell Miller!

More like Joe Lieberman. I didn’t think this was news from three days ago. I’m wondering how many other Republican that run in 2016 against Trump will vote for Biden. Jeb Bush, I imagine.and Carly Fiorina already announced, Christie maybe possible. The DNC should also give a shout-out to the Lincoln project. Party switching at the Presidential level has been going on forever, but I don’t think any group has been as effective.

I mentioned Zell because he spoke at the other team’s convention. Did Lieberman do that?

I still remember all the fun Zell/Palpatine photoshops.

I remember Zell Miller. Lieberman is even more impressive because he was Al Gore’s running mate in 2000. and then endorsed John McCain at the 2008 RNC.