Joe the Plumber is a dumbass who can go fuck himself

Fame is one of the easier commodies to translate into cash. While this statement isn’t neccissarily true, most ‘joe sixpack’ types believe it to be so. And really, what is Joe the plumber if not Joe sixpack?

what is Joe the plumber if not Joe sixpack?

Sam the libertarian?

Joe Schmoe?

HARDCOVER NONFICTION
Top 5 at a Glance

1. THE SNOWBALL, by Alice Schroeder (about Warren Buffett, admittedly more interesting and important than Joe)
  2. A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF HUMANITY, by Bill O’Reilly (say no more)
  3. DEWEY, by Vicki Myron with Bret Witter (about a CAT)
  4. HERE’S THE STORY, by Maureen McCormick (remember Marsha Brady? Me, neither, but I guess some people do)
  5. MULTIPLE BLESSINGS, by Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson (I give them a pass because their show is fun to watch (for parents))

Le’chayim!

The most astonishing part of this is clearly watching Shep Smith engage in actual journalism.

John McCain really ought to vet his talking point stereotype men before he begins to attempt to rebuild his campaign around them…

Oh, Mr. McCain, why do you hate vetting so much?

But if it wasn’t for Obama, this guy wouldn’t even exist as a media anything. What an incredible asshole. And there’s no ‘Jewish problem’. Jews are currently polling 77% for Obama. If the McCain campaign was so concerned about Jews, why would they choose Palin? She’s an obvious creationist and someone who talks about “real Americans” and I don’t think she meant Jewish people.

seconded.

As much as I generally dislike Fox, Smith did a good job there IMO.

I agree with both the title and the opening post. Joe is a fucking schmuck, and this isn’t the first time FOX has given this fucking idiot airtime.

But she loves Israel. Oh gosh, she loves Israel.

Fuck an average citizen having an opinion.

FUCK HIM!!!

A VOTE FOR MCCAIN IS A VOTE FOR THE DEATH OF A SALESMAN

A retarded opinion? Yeah, he can fuck off.

Hey, Bobby Babyangel, you picked out a bug yet?

Book deals, appearance fees, and speaking fees.

Perhaps he’ll get an invite to appear on the cruise next year.

Then:
A sitcom appearance.
A VH1 Celebrity Game Show
Article on his recovery from alcoholism
Quiz Show Question
Obituary

In that order.

Yeah FOX should give you an hour of airtime.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion. The wonderful thing about this is that everyone is also entitled to an opinion about the value and intelligence and credibility of other people’s opinions. And my opinion is that “a vote for Obama is a vote for the death of Israel” is a very silly opinion indeed, and thoroughly deserves the mockery it has received here.

Tell you what. When Obama wins, and this is followed rapidly by the total annihilation of Israel, I will happily return to this thread and apologise both to Joe and to you for my presumptuousness.