Justified on FX: Modern day Deadwood [fingers crossed]

Hmmmmm. You know it might.

He was in prison, I’d guess for life last time we saw him. I could see a scene where Raylan visits him to ask about some desperado Boyd knows, something like that.

There are a bunch of characters I’d love to see. Wynn Duffie, Dickie Bennett, Constable Bob, etc.

More info. This was just greenlit, so it’s probably a 2023 premier.

Eeeeeeee!

So excited. If you haven’t seen him in Santa Clarita diet, you should. His comedic skills are nearly equal to his ability to channel simmering fury into Deadwood and Justified into those respective characters.

His Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend podcast interview is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard.

He’s just fucking great. And he and Conan appear to be frends. I’d only recently started Conan’s podcast and he has to be one of the funniest men on earth because of his quick wit and intelligence. His chemistry with his Assitant and producer is also a joy.

Yeah I too adore Conan for all the reasons you stated. His podcast is one of my favorites.

That and Smartless are mine.

God, I love him. :)

Me too. He’s so funny.

Yeah, he just seems so self-aware and not uppity. I think he’s one of those that knows how good he has it and enjoys it.

Yep and every single appearance he is just effortlessly normal. His hour on Conan’s podcast was, of course, also wonderful. Forget when that was. :)

Probably my favorite episode of that podcast. If y’all need a reminder:

Started a rewatch of this today to get ready for City Primeval. Prophets, so good.