Kickstart This Millionaire's Dream Game

This guy… augh…

I’d rather he just be a venture capitalist than… try and do this. Reading his descriptions for game features makes me want to cry.

The fact that he won has nothing to do with him. The fact that he was playing does. Lotteries and their ilk are nothing but a tax on the dumb and this guy just happened to get lucky that he wasn’t one of the 99.9999999% of fruitbats who will take a loss.

Most likely he has some system to play the lottery that guarantees winning.

If I had spare 47mil I’d certainly invest into mmorpg, so I can relate to this guy. What I can’t relate are his ideas. It screams “I don’t get game design” at me.

Your first two sentences contradict each other. And he won. So this particular fruitbat made out okay. Otherwise you just sound very jealous.

My favorite description of the lottery is that it’s a tax on the poor and those who are bad at math.

This guy is basically trying to build the Homer’s Car of MMOs.

Wasn’t there a thread a couple weeks ago about some indie or open source or something MMO that was like a terrible WoW-clone? He should just buy that shit.

Alright, let me explain it to you slowly then seeing as you have trouble understanding.

His winning has NOTHING to do with his mental faculties, who he is or anything else related to him. His participation in the lottery however does. Hence the “contradiction” you don’t get. That he “made out okay” is completely irrelevant to his decision to participate in the lottery as it happened only after the fact. But hey, nice straw man right?

You sound like one of those bad poker players who have a suited two and seven in their opening hand and then keep calling everything, only to win in the end because they got a flush on the last card. They think they made a good decision as well. Well, they didn’t. They got lucky once and will consequently lose all of their money in the following games when the god of statistics will crush their luck into a fine penniless paste.

Otherwise you just sound very jealous.

Also, are you eight years old?

Perhaps he won through occult means.

Okay, jealousy it is. Thanks for the clarification.

Okay, another straw man it is. Thanks for showing that you are unwilling or incapable of understanding and posses the debating skills of a wet newspaper.

Also I suggest you buy tickets to every lottery you can find because according to you it’s such a good decision to make after all.

We’re done here.

Seriously, Rich?

This fill multiple “What if” disaster scenarios. The worst part is that when he is separated from his money he will only have learn a useless lesson: ********

• I don’t really know what to put here.

“Hello Newman

Relax, man. Just kidding around. Take it easy.

I’m reading “The Collector” right now, and this guy has eerie parallels to the protagonist in that book.

You misspelled, “U MAD BRO?”

Wow, someone actually put up money for one of the $10k tiers. Mostly though, this smacks of classic “kit design”: throw a bunch of features together and call them a game.

Can you kickstart your own kickstarter? Because I’m assuming that $10k came from himself. Having $10k+ in the bank makes the project look a little more legitimate, provided you don’t look at the contributor breakdown and notice that 99% of the funds are coming from one person.

Pledge $10,000 or more
0 Backers
Reward #1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. In game currancy of 500 thousand gold.
Estimated Delivery: Jun 2014

Pledge $10,000 or more
0 Backers
Reward #1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8,9,10, 11. In game currancey of 1 million gold.
Estimated Delivery: Jun 2014

HMMM which will I choose?