Kidnapping plot against Governor Whitmer

It almost seems like deplorables have an issue with women in positions of authority.

Whitmer on the news now.

The Trump campaign responds by blaming the intended victim, because of course they did.

That’s gonna do wonders for Trump’s numbers with women. (cough)

I have very awful thoughts of how I want to obliterate and cave in his face. I’m sorry. We have one of the kindest, and most amazing Governors in the United States. And to talk about her like this drives my fury into the stratosphere.

Jason Miller is just a worm. Stop putting him on tv. And pay your fucking child support, you deadbeat.

It does seem odd.

I have to say, we have some badass women leadership in this country. Well, on the Democratic side anyway, I obviously wouldn’t be using “leadership” and “Republican” in the same sentence.

I’m ready for the Vagenda of Manocide.

This is probably dead-on.

I’m sure he meant at the ballot box.

Remember, that’s the whole point… RESIST!

So it’s one little militia group planning to kidnap a state governor…what about all those Antifa protesters we arrested that were throwing water bottles at police in riot gear in Portland? Huh? Got an answer for that libtards! Didn’t think so!

I may have a slight crush on Gretchen Whitmer. She is badass. She should run for Senate when her term is up.

Null is a good last name.

I’m pretty sure that dude on the left is a gnome.

Actually the guy on the right looks normal. I’ve seen pics of some of the other conspirators and a couple look like decent individuals. It’s disconcerting when they don’t fit the stereotype.

Stochastic terrorism.