Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I am rarely on a non Work computer these days. Phone or switch.

Snagged Cherie finally. Transferred Last Knight over to her and she’ll be my main flyer going forward I expect.

I’m up to level 21 now so getting close to having the guild unlocked. Did another voucher summon last night and got Hein, is he very good to use down the road? Right now I’m mainly using Vargas, Chris, Matthew, the flying guy you get from the start whose name I can’t remember and sometimes the healer girl you get from the start but not as much now that I have Chris.

Hein gets teleport and AoE nukes way down the road, so he’s nice. There are better casters, but I think he and Jessica are the only source of Teleport. You’ll want Teleport at times, but eventually you’ll have another primay “caster”.

He is good versus monsters: he gets a very powerful buff after 4 rounds if you rank him up. In Pvp, where everything is over by turn 2, he won’t do much good of course.
That being said, spellcasters require a lot of investment to become viable, so he probably won’t get a regular spot on your team is my guess.

I replaced Hein with Imelda and Egbert. Egbert I use for AOE blasts, or in PvP when facing a lot of casters or healers (acid burns stops healing, dessicate silences).

Imelda I’ve spec’ed to a secondary healer. She can drop Mass Heal or Mass Attack to great effect. and works well on lots of maps where i need to keep Leon/Bernhardt/Altemueller buffed and healthy with Almeda providing primary healing.

I don’t have any SSR casters right now.

Hein I used a lot early because I could drop Leon behind enemy lines and let him wreak havoc. I still use him in specific maps where that is needed

I think who you use depends on the faction you’re gonna play. You’re gonna want to focus on 5-6 guys in the beginning

Teleport is useful to get gold maps in 1 turn and his AOE is good to farm the goblin gold map.

I got Lana and I still haven’t been able to get her where I want. There’s just so much opportunity cost and other things to level up. I resign myself to being weak in magic for a while and not being able to tackle the magic maps easily (ice dragon for example).

For Guild Showdown, where are the points I can donate coming from? Now that we’ve crossed the last reward threshold, would it be better to hang on to points for whatever the next thing is? Or does it start from scratch and I should happily accept the gold I can get.

I found the tarot lottery thingy and did a few, getting the Runestone. Reward wise, what’s left is two skin things I don’t care about, an SSR Acessory, Trinity Card x3, and Orichalcum. the SSR accessory and Orichalcum would be great but I’m not sure I want to spend the trinity crystals anymore as the next spin is 400.

Pretty good luck that you got your runestone so early. Since you’re early in the game I think the crystals are better saved for summoning.

Definitely good idea to keep a spellcaster levelled up and ready to sub in any case. Lancers and aquatic units get ridiculously tanky and you really need magic units on those maps.

That’s what I figured. In latest news I’ve summoned Egbert, Freya, and Liffany. The former will see some use I think, as he gets some great aoe spells.

Liffany is actually really good, her talent has good cheese potential in hard PvE content, and she has good mobility (through the Aim skill if you rune her, and special equipment later on) to function in PvP. She gets good troops (Sorceress) and good troop bonuses (40% atk + something else)

Her failing is that she is part of an unpopular faction (Origins of Light) and part of a popular faction (Princess) that is brimming with other good mages.

Freya is a good tank, especially if you spec her all around fixed damage. She has wreaked havoc on me in Arena many-a-time.

Her fixed damage skills kind of fall off at the higher levels, but in the mean time…

I was too high level when I got Liffany, so I didn’t have a slot for her, but she always looked very strong to me.

The points are just from doing your dailies. Just redeem them all, that event is not going to repeat anytime soon,and anyway I don’t think points carry over in events.

Has anyone received an SSR from a Dragon lately? I’ve been running level 50 Dragons, and I haven’t received an SSR item in a daily drop in almost 2 months. For awhile there, I was getting an item every few days.

Yes, I get plenty of SSR’s. I can’t afford to upgrade them gold or ore wise thought…Heck, I got one from the 52 map event yesterday.

Those two arcane battleguards… I rolled twice and got it twice. I didn’t meant to roll the second time, I thought I was rolling for friendship point stuff.![image|674x500]

I’ve done that before! Didn’t get a SSR from the mistake though :/

@dionisus1122 Dragon RNG has been pretty steady for me. What has been different is that in the past week or so I’ve barely gotten any of the trinity crystal world events, whereas in the past it’s been the exception when I don’t receive one.

Damn - so I will chalk up my lack of dragon SSR’s to exceptionally bad luck then

Those events are triggered by how many stamina points you spend. The trinity card in particular, yes. I read it was from rift triggers, but I suspect it’s any stamina. I haven’t confirmed yet.

Dionisus: a difference maybe is I’ve gotten a few dragon 60’s unlocked and spamming them a bit.

I got the Battlegarb as well, and its proper name should be Battlegarbage. The description is terrible: its damage triggers last, and is quite ridiculous.
The new hat seems nice though. Wished I had pulled it.