Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

@wisefool where are you reading about the upcoming events?

Next weeks banner is where it’s at, Liana and Tiaris are both great and Rachel is not bad either. Good enough that I would try to pull 2 of the 3 if you have enough crystals.

For relatively new players I wouldn’t invest much into this week’s banner.

People like Zerida and the pooch though, right?

I’m low on crystals and Trinity cards, alas. Well, I am closing in on another 10 trinity card purchase. As I used Google for the PC Client login, but own at iPhone, I am incapable of being tempted to pay for anything. I should have a summon lined up by the end of the weekend.

In other news just hit 39. I will hit 40 on Sunday. And lol I just realized you can level people to account level +1. I should get to time warp 5 this weekend too.

They are weird faction, Zerida and doggie… Our guild is weird, half the players used to have Zerida avatars.

Is there a place to get the items needed for weapon enchantment? It’s a bit annoying to have a daily mission be to enchant a weapon when I don’t have many of the things to do it.

I’ve saved up 110 vouchers for next week. I neeeeeed an SSR healer, and last banner for Tiaris I had that terrible luck drawing 3 Diehartes.

You can buy scrolls from the equipment store. Not cheap though, 200 mithril for 5 SR scrolls (or is it 300? I forget). You’ll get R scrolls as random drops.

Read that banner and look at July valentines event.

Yup - I’m going to take a pass next week for Tiaris or Liana… then save the rest of my vouchers and crystals for late July and see if I can round out my roster.

Both the dog and Zerida are top PvP units and fun in PvE (Zerida has a cool faction buff, good for Guild wars, and Jugler is an aquatic tank with unique abilities.) but the next banner is probably more important. Either Tiaris and Liana will make it easier to tackle later content (not essential, but easier.)

Also Jugler needs an unreasonable amount of runestones.

Good to know. I think I will save up for the healer banner. I should have at least 2 packs of summons by the 20th (I just got my first).

Oh time warp mission 5-1 was tricksy and I lost. Think I’ll just wait for account level 40 (Frost Rend and does the guild store start selling the next round of class mats?).

Tiaris was a game changer to me, arguably because I am not a power player. She is also one of my favourite characters: I just wished she had a mean of a ranged attack (hmm, holy word, pretty please?).

Decided to burn some burgers and hit Account level 40 today.

Ledin, Cherie, Estelle, and Sonya all got their level 40 class upgrades. Estelle because I wanted someone with Phalanx, and nobody can stop me. Ledin will get them next upgrade on King and then I can be done there. I also got Frostrend to 30, received an Esoteric Slate which I used to get my current one on Cherie to 20. Needless to say those 4 all got quite a boost in effectiveness. I’ll bump Adelma later. I’ve already used up this weeks alotment of Level 40 class mats from the guild store. It’s nice to have so many Guild thingies to spend (my endless thanks @wisefool).

I’m going back and cleaning up some Time Warp missions (Elite 2, also some normal 3) to get chests and bonus awards I fancy (mostly trinity vouchers and crystals). All of the above + Lewin got bumped to 41 and I passed the Emerald Lance Sonya was using to Estelle. I think I will go ahead and move Nein up to 41 as well. His class upgrade will have to wait alongside Adelma.

As my mood dictates, I have been spending Mithril on: SR Helm rolls, Rare spirits, and occasionally Scrolls (I needed Rolling Sea ones earlier this week don’t at me). As I can’t do 4* upgrades yet anyway.

And I just rolled a Sage Hat.

does a slow walk away from an explostion with a raised fist

Between this and Bloodstained I am addicted.

Yeah, this game understands my primal human urge to gamble . Grind for 3 days to gambe on SSR equipment. Gamble for a month to pull the lever 100 times on a summon. Get more powerful and be given more opportunities to gamble.

It is dang good

I had a lot more chests and feats left to do in the time warps than I thought. I’m up to 1700+ trinity crystals and 15 Trinity cards and I have quite a bit to do tomorrow (it also helped that level 40 and hero upgrades scored some feats and challenges over in the Missions tab). Hopefully the June 27 Banner will be profitable.

I got the SR accessory box from the crossder reward stuff. Does it just drop a random SR accessory into my inventory? Ican’t tell if it did.

Yes, super frustrating how that is handled. You have to go dig through your bag and figure out what is new

People like Estelle.

People are playing the wrong game!