Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Ha, Elwin is annoyingly important (if only for his bond unlocks) Though in theory all of this should be possible with Lewin or Kirikaze, you just need self healing / detect and dispels. I read someone did the Black and White trick with Altemueller + bats instead of Elwin.

I have been trying to pull it with Vargas, but he needs an Egbert or a Kirikaze to disable the passive and well… his dispel got a 1 in 3 to 5 chance to hit the annoying “antidebuff buff”!

Well, lookie at the Muad’dib in me! No pauses in Japan, before the previous Trails event ended, the new one started, meaning the Japan version will probably have caught up and maybe gone past the Worldwide one this month. it makes it impossible to stay in phase with characters gatcha without paying, which again probably implies an inordinate amount of whales - but that is a given in Japan.
The player base is so huge though that it doesnt make it bad for freegoers like me and my wife: we live in our own slowly going version of the game there.

I hit account level 58 today. Progress continues.

Troops:

Sorceresses 2 (they lose priority to others)
Angels 6 (my top priority suddenly)
Phalanx 7 (2nd priority but as they share days with fliers. . . yeah)
Masked Maids 6.

And I want to get some other troops, like Vampire Batsies for example, leveled but that’s just going to ahve to wait.

Heroes:

Leon: Bonds max/8/8/1/1, Both Class Paths maxxed (just today), Last Knight (max), Mithril Armor (40), Horror Helmet (10), Esoteric Slate (40). 3714 power. He’s shot up over the past week and a half.

Elwin: 5/1/4/L/L, Hero Maxxed but only General Maxed in other path, Frostrend (40), Dragon Scale (30), Dragon Scale Helm (30), Apex Boots (40)

Cherrie: Max/9/3/L/L, Dragon Master (max, her only path I’ve done), Peacemaker (40), Adventuere Jacker (20), Performer Mask (40), Lone Star Armlet (30)

Ledin: Max/Max/Max/L/L, Templar max ( I will finish King down the road), Mithril Sword (30), Aeneas (30), Aeneas (30), King Amulet (50)

Bozel: 7/2/1/L/L, Maxed Reaper and Dark mage, working on Death Lord (1 pip left should max tomorrow, it;s the left tree) and will get Dark Prince eventually), Scorch Staff (10), Emerald Robe (30), Ghost Mask (30), Holy Ark (30)

Leon has been #1 priority. Once I am done there - and I am settling for the first 3 bond powers for now - I will resume maxxing Elwin. Whom I switched to maxxing right after being done with Ledin. Cherie is suffering a bit but she’s also in the strongest place o my DPS.

Do I even care about Bonds on Bozel? Sure hero stat boosts = more MDEF = 1.5more Int and that matters. But like are the troop boosts there as important? Seems like maybe not. His gear is not great but that’s sort of a fun thing about him; you just need MDef so I don’t need to sweat a weapon right now and I;m doing the best I can with Mdef otherwise. Granted my casters aren’t that strong but AOE debuffs are still AOE DEbuffs. I am getting to the point where I crush level 45 goblins, so I may move up there soon. I dream of Lana, Rachel, and Bozel just wiping the floor with goblin maps while I smoke Cuban and laugh maniacally in the background.

I finally got an SR axe with + def and of course Ledin can’t use it. I have not touched Broken Star as of yet (the other option, but that’s a lot of investment to just get some % points for def). I got a second King’s Amulet like the day after I maxxed it, lol.

I got Peacemaker and the Lone Star Armlet from dragons last Saturday (45 dragons to boot, how fortunate). I understand Overlords is considered BIs for Cherie (especially for PVP, where she remains good where as Leon does not), but I don’t have an Overlords so you work with what you have. Peacemaker I decied was worth resources and it has helped push her power higher.

25 more shards for Tiaris to hit 5*. She’s the shard priority. After her I just sort of grab an assortment from the pile of my DPS + Tank. Of those, I’m partial to Cherie (getting to 2 turn CD for Wild Princess sounds wonderful) and Elwin (so he can be more elwin like). And work on other people’s gates (crystals are slowly starting to pile up again).

Lana waits patiently in the wings. One day my precious, one day. Sometiems I find myself lost in thought only to realize I am staring at my second Last Knight sitting in my inventory and muttering under my breath. I did score a second Crystal Ball, which will eventually go on a second healer. Which will eventually be Liana, but that’s sort of down the road.

I have no earthly idea if I care about the August 8th Banner (Sigma + Lambda?).

So, outside of Bozel troops, my next two weeks look like:

1. Account cap, obviously

2. Work on Leon Bonds. Then Elwin bonds. Then probably, hello Mom, Cherry Bonds.

3. After I cap Bozel’s current class tomorrow with a sweep or two, I need to decide whose classes to pursue next. Elwin’s general line? Cheries’ assassin line (+37 Atk, +10 def, +15 skill for both)? Bozel’s other class? This all costs runestones of course, and it might be wise to keep a few lying around. I have 3 runestones currently, having picked up the monthly Honor but not the Monthly guild store (next week).

4. Get Shelf (I hope) whenever she comes up again in the next couple of months (I saw a schedule at one point, she’s circling back around), with an eye on some sweet Princess faction good times. Although this means possible runestone needs on Lana/Shelf (I haven’t looked) or even Angelina. So this might be longer term. But I want Shelf.

And at some point down trhe road circle back to Sonya and get her topped off.

You can go for the Luna instead of Shelf

aug 15 luna
aug 22 shelf

Don’t overinvest in Bozel, in my opinion: his strong suits are the debuffs, which are very useful at any level of power. Focusing on his mdef so he can act as a lure against magical foes is nice.
Excepting Timeless Trials, in the top level content his debuffs are being commonly neutered by the scenario designers lately, so he won’t be as useful. Most people maxing him do it to win the Non-world Arena battles I think, which serves little purpose in my opinion.
Lana will be much more useful, statewise, in the later content as she can unleash unpaired single target magical damage, so I would start getting her up to speed.

I would prioritize Elwin’s shards over anybody else excepting Tiaris, if I were you. Those are really game changing. I regret every day not investing in Elwin.

Finally… Well you do what you want, but you will probably be very disappointed by Sonja’s survivability in the late game.

Wow. I wish I was as focussed as you are. I just see I can upgrade something and go ooh upgrade and I know I should be selective but I do it anyway. I can see how much progress you have made compared to me even. What is wrong with me!!

It took some serious mental effort for me to get comfortable with the Red Dots. I was doing what you were doing for awhile. A nd the thing is, at lower levels it’s so easy to do it that way. But right about the time I got Bozel I think it was, I realized I was going to start having to focus people more. Because the higher levels of troop/bond power/etc upgrades just take too many mats to be able to spread them around at all.

the transition has not been seamless. :P

Nice update today. Excited to get Bozel for ‘free’… but also very sad to lose the extra Gate of Fates runs each day. Was able to get Bernhardt to 6 stars this morning. Now for Elwin and Tiaris!

Very grateful for the daily mission sweeps. My phones battery thanks you zlong!

Nice! I haven’t been focused enough to get anyone to 6 stars (other than Lana who I drew 7 times) I’ve been kind of wasting my Gate of Fates runs by throwing it at random 3* SSRs.

Yeah, being able to sweep is great. I’ve been dreading having to redo the temples each day.

Who’s going to try apex arena? Anyone know if you are able to switch gears/skills before the battle? (I have maybe 7-8 sets of gears at best.) I’ll probably give time for the hardcore players to climb the ranks before trying. Want to get to at least Silver for the weekly bonus and to replace the ugly phalanx skin.

Damn, I can’t auto 65 goblins. I can live with it though since it’s only once every 4 days.

I switched my Luna to flyer for the heck of it this week, and I tried equipping her with a Cursed Lance.
I was very disappointed by the damage output, which seemed lower than the SR MDEF lance. I thought the numbers not going up during battle was suspicious, and upon testing, I confirmed that the lance doesn’t give +DEF or MDEF when initiating an attack as it is supposed to.
I then checked the Assault family of gears I had lying around: it appears this bug is widespread to all items that add +DEF and MDEF when attacking. I don’t have other stats item to check, but I wonder if items giving + to other stats in similar circumstances aren’t working properly as well.

I think I read somewhere that it doesnt reflect on the display (even the combat screens) but does actually take effect. Are you testing against goblins? (which I’m guessing are the best foes to test against, since they dont hurt your troops.) Do you have holy pegasus trained up?

I have been testing against some level 55 orc. prior to combat, I have 726 mdef with the SR lance, 727 with the Cursed Lance. Combat yelds non critical consistant results: 11k-ish with the cursed lance having a +2% mdef bonus and (supposedly) +6% when initiating combat. same damage for the sr lance at level 1 (giving the same 2% bonus).
When I up the SR lance, the results goes up, about 1 extra k for each +2% level of enchant. at +6% (which is still bellow what the Cursed Lance overall +8% should give), she deals 13k-ish damage.

I think the people claiming it works either are wishful thinking about it, or are trying to fakenews whales into equipping bad gears for the Arena ;)

I’ll try testing with horrible vanilla troops to confirm.

You were right: i didnt think the pegasus rng could matter than much, as i was throwing out crit resultats.I used the ranged skill to test it and the numbers are consistant. Although it doesnt bode well onthe defensive side, since it seems i was taking a harshed beating with the SSR item ;)

I’m just jealous of your cursed lance. Whereas I am sitting on my 7 Yggdrasil branches and 2 blue stars that I have no use for.

Btw, seems like both Langrisser mobile and Langrisser remake are coming to steam. Everyone looks 12 years old in remake.

It’s horrible. That game really does a disservice to the Mobile game.

I wish I had an Yggdrasil branch for my belowed Baldie :(

Also Langrisser PC client in 2 weeks.

So I wasn’t paying too much attentions to events for awhile. But as I close in on 60 (tomorrow? Maybe) I realized they had stopped leveling (I can’t believe I didn’t notice this earlier )and some of them are awesome. I do ever Angelina event I can (I need all the keys), and of course the trinity crystal ones. I will usually grab hammers too.

Leon is now at max/max/max and I’ve leveled one of his other two bond powers once. Elwin now has two maxxed bonds and I’m working on #3.

Tiaris will be just shy of 5* tomorrow (99).

I’ve gotten a few SSRs (mostly fodder unlike someone here who got an EMB) from the equipment events, so I do them whenever I see them. Plus once you outlevel them they’re easy to auto, so why not.