Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

A 1/5 chance to lose an attacker to take out a top shelf mage doesn’t seem like bad odds to me, in pvp. And that’s not valuable in PVE.

That said, it is nice statistically so it’s now 20/20. And I did roll that nice enchant. So it’ll get used. But it’s way down my upgrade priority list (Apex Boots done, Assault Ring done, contemplating getting Ledin’s +Def SR sword to 50, and on the SSR side maybe Red Moon. And somewhere waaaaaaaaay after that would be White Robe).

I would say it is the reverse: mages cant get most of their attack done before dying to the usual suspects in pvp, and even if they do, odds are you ll be inflictng 30% dmg instead of 20… taking out a Leon with a Bozel in close combat is never gonna happen, and if you let your mages out of cover, you should be punished for it anyway!
In PVE, though, it is fun to use as a way to take out enemy ranged units (like a low chance magic EMB, if you wish), but it s just that, “fun”, not reliable.

and especially not reliable sinc i think it triggers only when attacked? Doesnt prevent me to try to take out mages in close combat with my Bozel though!

I typically run through B+, and it was definitely harder this week, but I was able to clear it by very aggressively retreating and trying to separate the flyers from their support. I have a lot of mages but few well built, since I didn’t have a relevant faction buffer before the Bozel event, so I ran a really weird team: Bozel, Lana, Rachel, Liana, Vargas. As much MDEF-down stacking and Dark Reaper as I could put together on short notice, really.

I couldn’t get this to work. I tried several differnet things, but I think I’ll chalk it up to "mages aren’t quite there (sadly my Rachel has lagged behind Bozel and Lana significantly).

I also couldn’t take 55 Thunder Dragon, but I think I might be able to. Multiple people in his range is categorically out of the question - as I discovered in a desperation move. But Elwin was able to solo him to just under half health, and it fell apart because I needed to refaction buff and then take a chance with healing and leaving a healer in range. I really lost because I lost Ledin on the way over; I need him alive to FB for Elwin (even though Ledin’s isn’t quite as good), Elwin has to attack every round, or I have to do the “move Tiaris in to heal, use Again to get her back out” (I am running two healers, and also using Prayer/Miracle for distance healing but they were both down; as was Again because I had used it previous round to drop Red buff on Elwin again).

I lost Ledin because he had to tank the archer and the two ogres in one turn, and it was too much. I should be able to kill one of those things with Leon and get past that part. I will try again later. Sadly, I am one freaking shard shy of 5* Elwin (as of Saturday’s daily Gate sweeps).

I did it. As with the 50, the Dragon and Elwin killed each other when the latter attacked with 6k hp left. I should have done one thing different up to that point. I got a bit lucky with Brave’s will procs. And then Dark Crown dropped. So it must be Bozel’s birthday?

Also, I auto some dailies so I could have extra sweeps for 55 thunder. Woo.

Nice! Leon can also be very helpful for the thunder dragon, as he can retreat out of thunder range and does respectable damage even without class advantage. There’s a spot near the top right area of his threat range where he can attack every turn, and the dragon will target him every turn (so guard him with Ledin). You do lose your counterattack damage this way, but it’s more reliable if you don’t have a 6* Elwin like me. This strategy works all the way up to nightmare dragon.

Which level count as “nightmare”?

When I screwed up and left Tiaris in Dragon range during the one attempt, the Aoe took our her and Elwin. Yikes. So I just avoided that.

Dark Crown was followed by Tiara (probably alching?) which was then subsequently followed by Loki’s Mask (this was like 8 dragon runs mind). So, uh, Atlemuller is getting under way. Although I’m still working on the non flier class path (2 pips left, although I’ve got a little over half the mats for one of them). But he’ll be using Devil Axe (30), Gargoyle Jacket (20), Loki (20) and Winged Shinguards (20) in short order. Not too shabby.

Not sure if it will apply to B+ map but one thing that worked for me for a decent percentage of tough timeless trial maps has been - Bozel and Lana to AoE (pray for silence procs) and then send Cherie (attack blessing if needed, otherwise act again) and clean up if possible.

Nightmare is lvl 70. Thunder was the toughest of the lot in terms of hp/dps checks, I had to switch Ledin over to King temporarily so that he wouldn’t get one shotted while guarding (the blitz dragon attack he does every other turn ignores soldiers and targets hero directly)

Damn, that’s good luck on drops!

Yeah I know. Had a dry week before it (although some of that was due to not getting to 55 dragons yet, I’m sure), but so it goes. It’s nice getting two viable head pieces for characters Ic ould be using a lot. I mean Atlemuller is going to be buffing Leon where applicable for now but if he could contribute that would be super, and I have the gear to basically make him an ok bench DPS.

And yeah that blitz dragon attack is nasty.

You know I was going more single target focused. But that might be an option. Just blanket the enemy in absurd debuffs and let Cherie or Leon do their thing. Cherie, I think, because I seem to recall there’s a lancer. I’m going to try again soon. I am bound and determined to beat this sucker.

I haven’t touched story or time warp in awhile but it’s been really fun starting to claw up into the harder ranks of the dailies and timeless trial.

Bozel earthquaking makes everything more relaxing in Time Trials. He doesn’t even need to do any damage to be useful!
Looking at what happened with the Goblins “new content”, I am scared they are going to make all the enemies resist Bozel’s debuffs before long in the Time Trial, so I am enjoying it while it lasts!

What is it that causes people, in the 58 Angelica joint battle, to not stay S and W of the tank on the tree after being warned? I don’t care how good your DPS are. For one, you’ll probably get the tank killed when he has to tank 3 hits + multiple aoes you just exposed him too. For two, you can easily lose a character.

This is the simplest thing in the world. And so many people are shit.

Frankly, level 60 is easier because of that.

Last time I complained about joint battles in this thread it was about all the people going auto hehehe.

What can I do about Ledin, to improve him.

Classes - all mastered.
Stars: 5* (long way from 6, don’t think this is big for him though).
Gear:
Bonds: m/m/m/-/1

40/50 Oath Sword (can’t afford to level it more right now, don’t think it’s the best use of my resoures anyway).
30/30 Aeneas Armor
30/30 Aeneas Helm
50/50 King Amulet

My thinking is that my best options besides rolling an upgrade for him are rolling enchants and maybe investing in his 4th bond power, since it raises all defensive stats. I don’t want to spend spirits on the Aeneas gear because they’re not rare, although they will get passed along to other seventually. But I would like to see about making Ledin a bit tankier in the short term if I can.

But rolling enchants is a real crapshoot. Maybe I will raise that bond somem but burst keys are precious.

Woot! Just scored a Yggdrisal Wreath

4th bond will also open the heart bond after a few… I don’t have Ledin but I assume it gives the same tank bonuses that it does for everyone else, which are then doubly good for him.

Yes, it does (mdef, def, hp). I think I will sink a few points in, but of course I’ve run out of Bursting Heart Keys so that may be a couple of days. I at least have the money now (had to spend some crystals on cash since I couldn’t do anything).

Decided not to upgrade Oath sword because it’s going to cost too much (and it’s not a big benefit).

My opinion is that you need a better armor. Blood Shield is super popular, but I got another one for my Ledin that I am quite fond of: it gives him extra defense when attacked, a bit like the popular Gargoyle Jacket. Forgot its exact name.

Don’t forget you can dissolve it and get all your money and upgrade materials back when you get a better piece of gear. In the mean time, every little bit helps, especially if he is your main tank.

Yeah that’s my opinion too. Unfortunately, I can’t do anything about my helmet/armor except hope the next week’s festivities bring me toys. Moving to 55 dragons helps, certainly.