Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I’m also skipping this banner (guaranteed Wiler) given the upcoming ones. Yeah, Wiler is fun, but fun doesn’t get me more Gates of Fates.

Hopefully I’ll get Yulia instead of Omega (though Omega will guarantee a Dieharte many months down the road)

So dar my event rolls were: Gargoyle Jacket, Twilight Helm, and another pair of Spirit boots. No idea who I would give the later to (my first pair went to Vargas).

I have two pairs of spirit boots sitting around as well. Might be okay for Jugler too, or any other def conversion hero.

The first event challenge was not bad, the first in a long while I’ve been able to pass on the first try.

I liked the Spirit Boots so much. I gave my first pair to Alucard Altemuller, because it is so handy to have an attacker able to step back, be it for defensive purpose or not crowd a target.
The other, I gave them to Fishy Angelina, who might be the most mobile unit in the game. Aaah, if only I had a Dieharte to make her viable in PVE content…

Angelina doesn’t require Dieharte bonds I believe? Mine’s almost fully bonded. Unless you mean Landius?

Ah right, it’s Shelfaniel I need prolly.

Today I beat Shiki Ryougi in WA. It was a kind of close match I guess but he went 2x healer - Liana, Sophie - and was unable to properly capitalize on the combo (rest of team was slightly worse than mine Leon, a very good Ledin, and a very good Shelf). Bozel silence was a killer (he agained Shelf but I silenced her; I also caught leon meaning rewind wouldn’t lead to a productive again on the next turn due to debuffs and silence).

He sent me a PM saying “Please get good” and then blocked me.

So boomer.

Ha, there’s some in every game I suppose.The only PM I’ve ever received from a random was a thank you message for swapping casual wins with him.

Question: if you see someone send you that “Get Gaming!” emote, would you intepret it as a taunt, or “gg”?

I wish I could send you a replay of the bonus-less 1100atk, 600def Zerida who just took down my attacking 1300atk, 850def, 10000HP Vargas. All is well.

Uh, not sure. GG I guess?

It’s Get GamEing. Trying to make sense of this shit is insane!

How’s that possible? Strange. Just based on what I remember of the formula, assuming she had Alhazard buff (1100 - 850) * (1 + .3 hide and seek + .4 Alhazard + .3 crit + .3 crit enchant?) * 10 attacks ~= 5750, and that’s not counting Vargas damage reduction. Maybe missing something.

Maybe crit is applied to 1.7 multiplier after the fact, but that still only brings damage to 6.7k. Or maybe you meant 1.1k unbuffed, but attacked you with something like 1.3k atk which would probably do it.

Regardless, 1.1k atk Zerida without faction buff? is riduclous. Mine’s 6*, good enchants and hits just under 1.1k after fb.

Btw, did you know you could attach Apex matches to your Hero Card? Not arena matches though.

It made zero sense. She wasn’t even Alhazarded, or buffed with her talent.
The guy was also attacking everybody of my characters in close range all the time with her (although she had ranged troops). Strange Zerida is strange. She was stripped of absolutely all buffs but an attack one — not sure of its nature. My Vargas failed to put attack down and dmg down on her, which hints to that all protecting badge?

That being said, I once saw someone take an extra turn in an Apex replay with Sakura, and I have no idea how they did that. This game is full of mysteries.

Mmm, I should turn combat back on in Arenas.

Bookmarked this a while back. Probably a lot more accurate than my napkin math.

I haven’t checked, but I’m wondering if her being on good terrain might not have been what motivated her weird placement.

So, I’ve tried the firs challenge I few times. Have not settled on a team. I have gotten the angel down to roughlyh half health twice but everything falls appart. A Magic vulerability round pops and I both Lana and Bozel move in to attack. But for some reason when they dark reaper they both die, even though that never happened before. I can’t figure out what it is.

Alos, I’m a little confused about the secondary effects that pop up with the “adds target this one” and the “stun the adds and pass off the debuff”. My Tiaris got the “you take 1000% more daamge” debuff but never got hit by one of the spawns.

Basically the angels give you buff. One is a movement, the other is a stunning one, super useful for the bags of HP coming your way: those are the real damagers.
The only trick is to never leave less than 3 persons around the angel, or he will wipe your team clean in a single map attack. It’s a lonely angel!
Well there is another trick: your character with the stun buff shouldn’t end its move near one of the your guys who isn’t immune to fixed damage, or it will be a bit sucky.

You got Luna, right? She is a must get out on this map; she turns the angel’s attacks to a mere annoyance.
Otherwise, just make sure you put all your heavy damage dealers out, and they can attack every other turn depending on the angel current immunity.
I did it with all physical.
Also the angel will attack whoever is the closest to him, preferably flying units.

Remember to go spend the free aid ticket and bet on one of the apex finalists. Not much information in game, but from what I read elsewhere it’s basically 300000 gold per ticket if the person who you bet on wins. There’s no advantage or extra rewards to betting on the underdog , so by all means follow the crowd and bet on the mega whales :)

I placed my bet on the single non-whale left in the tournament, of course!

Most of the descriptions of the profiles of those guys… eeew…

Not my Luna, sadly. I mean I wouldn’t call it useless, but she’s only 3* and the aoe damage from the normal aoe attack seems to grow every time it’s used (in one attempt it eventually oneshot my two full health healers). Luna doesn’t seem to help overmuch. She can attack the angel in the first few physical damage works turns but after that she’ll get killed in the counter no matter what.

I got her to 36k once. I’ve gotten her under 100k twice more. But it eventually falls deeply apart. In the last run, I couldn’t prevent either Elwin or Leon getting one shot. They didn’t have the 1k damage debuff mind. It’s just that at some point in the fight, with the Angel’s health below 50%, she did a regular attack that would kill either of them and I couldn’t do anything to stop it (they are both at 100% at this point, I should note). Once either of them dies the strategy (this was Elwin, Leon, Alte, luna, Tiaris, Liana) falls apart and I can’t keep the damage up. Alte isn’t contributing much beyond fbuff but that helps Leon a good deal.