Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Exactly. On my other consoles I always prefer digital, but this is my big chance to get the Prime discount. Except where is it?

Surgically extracted.

The music and sound effects seem out of place for the action on screen. Very odd.

That might be your browser doing it. I’ve had that happen before on other youtube videos until I close and kill the browser. I just watched some of that same video and it seemed correct to me.

Do you mean out of sync? I meant the music and sound was oddly incongruous. Upbeat bleeps and bloops when some goblin is trying to smash you with a spiked club.

I haven’t played a Zelda game in 20 years so maybe they’re always like this. I was hoping for something a little more adult.

Ah! Okay, sure, I see what you are getting at. Yeah, I thought you meant out of sync.

Nintendo does not like Amazon very much.

Presumably because Nintendo wants their stuff sold at MSRP, rather than well below it.

Just to add to this. I do like it in a still image. I’m just not much of a fan of what looks like water color painting moving around a screen. It like clashes against a high resolution interface/numbers/etc popping up in the game.

I haven’t been this excited about a game pre release since maybe SSB Melee when it came out a few weeks after the GameCube. I was I think a freshman in highscool. This game makes me feel like a kid again.

Reviewers really liked Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

My WiiU is ready.

Same here! Speaking of which, has anyone seen any breakdown of how the game performs on the Wii U? All of the reviews I’ve read so far are playing the game on the Switch.

Overrated.

;)

I’m pretty excited for tomorrow!

I looked this up as I have access to a Wii-U but not a Switch, and it sounds like it visually looks the same, but their is a greater draw distance and smoother frames (consistent) on Switch. I’m not sure if I should hold out for a Switch, not because of the tech differences, but rather I really want to play this with a Pro controller rather than the Wii-U tablet.

There isn’t any fucking “waggle to attack” any longer, right?

No waggle.

You can presumably play it with a Wii-U pro controller.

Controller options from the WiiU box:

Amazon still won’t sell you a physical Wii U copy. Guess tomorrow I find out if playing it immediately or saving a few bucks matters more.

I almost forgot we have a Wii U in the house. Kinda been collecting dust.