Let's complain about our bodies

Squirter bulb worked great. Couple of squirts and it feels a lot clearer.

Fuck yes. Farting from your dick is funny. Pissing blood is a fucking red flag. Call a doctor, JP! Right away.

A sure sign of aging: I chased an eye floater around the house with a fly swatter.

That’s pretty funny.

Thanks. It’s a joke, but the truth is the annoying buggers didn’t show up until I hit the mid-60s.

Aha I can see myself flying a beautiful intercept on one and then getting a sore neck for days from the panicked “where’d my bogey go?!” looking around in the sim.

You already contacted a medical professional about this yeah? How’d that go?

I’ve never chased a floater around but I do have to actively think “Is that a fly or just another floater”.

I’m back in hospital. :(

Thinking of you, sending good vibes. Be well bud. Hang in there. Keep us posted?

Wow. I’ve dealt with floaters my whole life. Lots of floaters, like a dozen or so right now.

All of this.

I recently got a floater in my left eye. It does look like a bug. But my issue is that it is just in my sight. So that when I read it dances from left to right and annoys the fuck out of me. But I have not yet chased it. Yet.

Hope it’s going well.

Yeah. Any news, JP?

I’m back home though still struggling a bit. Fever ranges from 99.5° - 101.5° O2 is 87%-90%. Pain is all over but I think it’s getting more manageable.

I peed this out Saturday night in the hospital and no one, not even urology can identify it. It’s like a plastic coil. I wonder if it’s part of the stent hardware for placement, but broke off inside of me - maybe contributing to some of my problems.

Any theories?

I think that’s what McCoy removed from Spock after the parasite smacked him on the back.

But seriously, you’re probably right about the stent thing.

The diameter of that thing is easily as wide as my urethra, so I’m surprised it worked it’s way out.

That is horrific. I’m hoping that getting… that… out helps you recover, and the pain to subside.

Are you on antibiotics? Did they check your white blood cell count before they sent you home? I’m concerned you have an infection.

That looks like it would have hurt like crazy coming out. Hope it means that whatever’s causing you problems is making its way out of you and that you’ll feel better soon.