Levels That SUCK

I have no attention span today, so I’m not reading this whole thread, but I’m just going to assume someone has already said the library from Halo and I’d like to call them an idiot.

Let me guess, the level was too long and repetitive? Pffft. Look, it had space zombies, OK? Space. Zombies. Space zombies + shotguns = Level You Can Play Forever. The end.

No, not the end. Some of those space zombies actually jump at you, like from way far away. I mean what’s better than a space zombie that you shoot with a shotgun while he’s in the air flying at you? Hello? Am I the only one left who likes video games?

Also, my vote goes to that annoying-as-fuck Chicago mission in Crimson Skies (XB) where you spend the first half of the mission shooting at things that are near the border of the playable area, but when you get to the border the computer takes over your plane and turns it around to put you back in the mission area except you’re near a bunch of buildings so it turns you right into one of them and your plane FUCKING EXPLODES WHILE THE COMPUTER IS CONTROLLING IT YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT GAME!!!

I didn’t like that level so much.