Liberals also say and do stupid shit

JEEZE Y’ALL CONTEXT CLU–WAIT NO THAT’S WHAT GOT AOC IN TROUBLE

“Run train on” = Gangbang a chick with your buddies. You can shade it over to just standard, albeit aggressive, fucking if you want, and next level plays can transition it to any of the various side-meanings of stuff like “fuck” and “bang.”

Fist bump.

You and I, we are alike.

👊

You are synonymous.

You guys should run train on each other!

Well yeah, the progressive agenda is a collective noun. It is firm, yet gentle. Thus my usage is correct. Duh.

Can we go back to orcs?

Just be thankful it’s not the brogressive agenda we’re talking about.

Orcs technically run caravan, as their society has not yet reached the age of steam.

Which, of course, we as liberals should not judge them for. Their interest in glorious conquest of Good over technological advancement or educational enrichment is just their culture.

Thank you for this. I had forgotten that little gem.

This is the future liberals want.

I am an old west coast white guy and I knew that reference.

From Honduras or Nicaragua?

I want this on a t-shirt

Apparently I ran in the wrong (right?) circles.

Or maybe it just skipped the Midwest entirely. Literally never heard the term before yet you all jokers act as if it’s a real thing.

Admit it, you’re all just catfishing me :P

Goddamn, y’all need to watch The Warriors.

I would imagine I know the term either from a movie or from one of my friends using it. Or maybe because someone on the internet used it in a forum. But I had heard it before and knew what it referred to.

Can I have this AND the taco trucks on every corner?

Oh yum, yes please!

Do Liberals only like science when it says things that fit the narrative?

WP: Aqua Man: Marc Edwards helped expose dangerous amounts of lead in the water in Flint and D.C. Now, some of the activists he worked with have turned against him.

Kevin Drum’s take: Marc Edwards Is a Sad Victim of Our Modern Political Era

Here in the progressive community, we like to criticize conservatives for being too anti-science; too tribal; and too subservient to their most extreme wing. But look at what happened here. The science, as you’d expect, told us that Flint’s water got better after mitigation measures were taken—but the activists on the ground were too angry and bitter to accept that. Instead, they turned tribal on the guy reporting the results, and at that point you were either with them or against them.

Edit: I think it’s hard to separate out how much of the reaction is due to Edward’s findings and how much is due to his personality. But personality issues are easy to ignore when the guy is reporting the results you want.