Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

Hades is in Early Access.

Mobile port:

Rust-like:

The jank, it burns!!!

-Tom

not to mention

ALL REVIEWS:

1 user reviews

RELEASE DATE:

May 16, 2008

At last - an excuse to fire up the ol’ P3.

Well, I, for one, welcome the late effort to localise and release 10 years old Russian indie games.

So I streamed three random games, and this one, Adam: Robot World, was the most pleasantly surprising.

It’s surprisingly deep and throws a LOT at you, but it all makes sense and is very well thought out, so far at least. Easily worth $7 in early access.

Hahahahahah

ManGuin.

This looks interesting:

She describes it as Sly the Spire meets Dicey Dungeons. It’s currently free to play in your browser here.

Demon’s Tilt is out of early access.

Fantasy 4X TBS mobile port, looks very solid.

Souls-esque platformer metroidvania, major screen shaking.

PvP party platformer.

Demon’s Tilt is on Game Pass as well, for PC and Xbox.

Stop Sign VR helps you avoid hitting your computer monitor, TV, walls, ceiling, lamps, furniture and other objects in and around your VR play area.

Disclaimer: Promise not applicable to BMW drivers, Cyclists, or residents of New Jersey.

Periodic Deliveries looks great, thanks for that!

Yeah, Periodic Deliveries does look intriguing. Almost like Logistical in space??

Sort of. I was thinking more of a streamlined Interstellar Trading Company or Space Bucks.

Just got a key, so I’ll be doing a vid of it.

$5 is below the impulse buy threshold. Tried it out, looks like it’s relaxed, no way to lose money so far so it is just about hooking up the routes, making the money and upgrading things and expanding.

Until you clear T1 technologies you can’t chain routes together (can’t drop off goods at a planet to be picked up by another route). Don’t know yet if the complexity ramps or if it’s just going to be a super-chill ever-growing puzzle.

edit:
Scaling is a bit rough, the interface makes it bit harder to do the things you need to do, and reworking routes is a minor pain. Biggest issue though is no list of planets for produces/needs matching and there’s something going on with the star background + icons that just makes it really hard to see.