Live-snark the debate here!

His big bold idea is never mind!

Arithmetic. Nice.

And yeah, from a pure “look good” POV, Romney is looking more interested and engaged so far. Obama almost looks like “do I really have to do this?”

I’ll agree with that. Romney doesn’t have the trademark smirk, and Obama looks annoyed.

Animated excited Mitt makes me uneasy.

“Here’s an anecdote about a guy who runs a teeny-tiny business. But you want to raise taxes on another category of businesses entirely?”

I gotta admit Romney sounds better here so far. I don’t agree with a word of it, but I think he’s winning this.

Math, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Damn he just Bush’d Romney!

Holy shit. Romney is just abusing Lehrer!

Xbox first question: “Do you plan on talking to your friends and family about your position on the election?”

Kinda bummed. I’d hoped the questions would actually be about what they’re talking about.

Obama should do nothing but try to piss off Romney.

I don’t think Romney came off well wheedling for another rebuttal.

Too early to agree with that last part, but this is definitely a podium to make the argument he’s been trying to make the campaign.

Romney likes coal and Bigbird.

Obama’s playing defense and looking petulant. He needs to quite looking down and calm down. Give Mitt rope to hang himself. Like his plan to “cut PBS”. Yes, piss off the moderator, good call.

Man, Obama looks pissed. And Romney seems far more animated, energetic, etc. And it seems like Romney’s talked about 2-1 times more than Obama.

Ten point penalty for pandering to PBS.

So far Romney seems defensive and flustered while Obama seems calm and presidential. Romney keeps ranting on his tax plan, but he’s never addressed the basic question Obama keeps raising which is how would you pay for it.

Carville said, about 2 weeks ago, that insiders said that Obama had extremely low respect for Romney and couldn’t believe the polls are as close as they are (Carville’s comment was that Obama needs to not underestimate Romney.) That kinda shows right now.