Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Hmm no RAGE 2 yet, but the ratz game is pretty entertaining.

Tonight’s game is World War Z with McMaster, I will be late to attend. @marquac if you can make the announcement later that would be great.

Otherwise @KristiGaines you know what to do!

Lets hope Tom streams RAGE 2 on Friday!

Good one Bob.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is joined by the “Alabama Thor”, Jason Mcmaster. The two of them will be streaming World War Z - Epic link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

World War Z was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Nice! I just got home!

I am not sure I do --but I will fumble around and try!

I think the new strategy rpg “Druidstone” looks interesting. By the legend of grimrock people. That will probably be my next vote,

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Dark Future: Blood Red States - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

A few minutes watching Tom play it sold me on this Dark Future game.

Yeah I like what I am seeing, I wishlisted it.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming RAGE 2 - Steam link.

header

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. The winner will be picked tonight at 10pm eastern.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Yakuza 0 - Steam link

y1

Yakuza 0 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

We are getting a bonus pre-stream of :

Which is the best cart racer on PC. We’d have been better off with more of that IMO.

I fell asleep watching Tom beat up some “hooligans” or “delinquents” (who all seemed very apologetic to have bothered Tom). Damn cold medicine. I plan on making up for my inactivity last night on Tomorrow night’s stream because I feel a lot better.

I fell asleep and I wasn’t on any medication.

Seriously though, glad you’re feeling better!

Very good.

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming Yakuza 0 - Steam link

y1

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

A stream that went very well. Plus if you look at the chat you will get some great “Total War: China” chat.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Undead Horde - Steam link.

header

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. The winner will be picked tonight at 10pm eastern.

Druidstone won request Wednesday. That should be very interesting…