Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

@Papageno, if you click on the non-night mode link just above your post it should take you to the stream.

Thanks marquac. It has a strange name for a Mad Max video, I must say. :-/

Hey, here’s a random question, can I change how my user ID shows up in the YouTube chat? I notice some of you show up by your forum handle but mine is (I guess) using my real name since it’s tied to my gmail, and I figure it might be better to try to be more consistent. Then at least you guys can go oh yeah, it’s that jerk divedivedive, hooray.

My legacy YouTube handle (not my name) is similar to my forum handle, but it’s not exactly the same, so I wonder that as well.

Years ago when I posted a video it gave me the option of creating my own Youtube channel with its own name, so I did that. Now it lets me log on as Miguk instead of my real name.

Hear @Miguk: a timemachine is all you need!

I was surprised because it happened after they made such a big deal out of making people use their real names. I just wanted to upload one 15 second clip of a dumb in-joke for my friends and IIRC it actually made me create a named channel to do that. I expect it would still work like that now.

Happy Request Wednesday! The winner this week is Save the Date - Website link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Save the Date was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I got it and played it till what I believe was the conclusion. It only took about another half hour. It was pretty clever for what it was and worth the time and $0 price. My only complaint is that while I’m 99% sure I “won” the game, it didn’t send me to the credits or do anything like that to explicitly let me know that it was the real ending and not just another fake-out.

For the Monday to Friday crowd it’s the end of the week. Tonight Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem - Steam link

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s the start of a new week and that means that Tom is doing some streaming. Tonight’s game is No Man’s Sky - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is Darkwood - Steam link.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Darkwood was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Friday Friday everyone get down on Friday! Yeah no @marquac tonight, so this is what happens…

On topic… Tom is streaming a game called Distrust. Distrust Steam Link

You can find the YouTube stream here. It might be night mode, might be day mode, I have no idea.

I don’t use twitch, so you shouldn’t either, no link for you!

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam (example Cat Goes Fishing) or that he owns on PS4 (I don’t own a PS4 so I can’t suggest a game), why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Most excellent @lordkosc. :)

Did Request Wednesday votes get tracked? my apologies if it didn’t.

@marquac yes, Tom recorded votes sometimes with what sounded like a disapproving voice. ;)

I appreciated the Distrust stream, since I knew nothing about it at all. It seems a lot like This War of Mine in the setting of The Thing.

I wanted to watch the Distrust stream but when I got on at 7 looked like Tom was offline (using Twitch). Was it a short stream? As opposed to, I don’t know, a stream like a racehorse?

It was just short of an hour, I think. That’s all it takes to get the gist of what Distrust is doing.

-Tom

It’s Monday and that means it’s time for some streaming. Tonight’s game is Sky Rogue - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

What game won Request Wednesday?