Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is Darkwood - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Darkwood was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Friday Friday everyone get down on Friday! Yeah no @marquac tonight, so this is what happens…

On topic… Tom is streaming a game called Distrust. Distrust Steam Link

You can find the YouTube stream here. It might be night mode, might be day mode, I have no idea.

I don’t use twitch, so you shouldn’t either, no link for you!

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam (example Cat Goes Fishing) or that he owns on PS4 (I don’t own a PS4 so I can’t suggest a game), why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Most excellent @lordkosc. :)

Did Request Wednesday votes get tracked? my apologies if it didn’t.

@marquac yes, Tom recorded votes sometimes with what sounded like a disapproving voice. ;)

I appreciated the Distrust stream, since I knew nothing about it at all. It seems a lot like This War of Mine in the setting of The Thing.

I wanted to watch the Distrust stream but when I got on at 7 looked like Tom was offline (using Twitch). Was it a short stream? As opposed to, I don’t know, a stream like a racehorse?

It was just short of an hour, I think. That’s all it takes to get the gist of what Distrust is doing.

-Tom

It’s Monday and that means it’s time for some streaming. Tonight’s game is Sky Rogue - Steam link.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

What game won Request Wednesday?

I think it was Praise Race the Sun.

Oh they finally made that Pink Floyd game?

If they made a Ride into The Sun game, I’d preorder.

It’s Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is Race the Sun - Steam link.

Twitch seems like it’s FUBAR for me at the moment but if you can get it to work the Twitch stream is here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Race the Sun was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

The stream was great, highly recommended (but watch Cryptark’s first if you didn’t already!).

It’s time to start the weekend and it’s time to watch some streaming. Tonight, Tom is streaming XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Steam link.

It’s the final day of the Labour Day long weekend and Tom is doing some streaming. Tonight’s game is Rogue Islands - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I was playing games and missed the stream, what won request Wednesday?

Dream Daddy A Dad Dating Simulator.

:D

I bet Tom was excited to see that win.

Sometimes Tom is such a mystery: the last thing I expected to see him play is a bland early access FPS copying its look on Minecraft’s blockyness horror.