Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

I think it was Praise Race the Sun.

Oh they finally made that Pink Floyd game?

If they made a Ride into The Sun game, I’d preorder.

It’s Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is Race the Sun - Steam link.

Twitch seems like it’s FUBAR for me at the moment but if you can get it to work the Twitch stream is here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Race the Sun was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

The stream was great, highly recommended (but watch Cryptark’s first if you didn’t already!).

It’s time to start the weekend and it’s time to watch some streaming. Tonight, Tom is streaming XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

It’s the final day of the Labour Day long weekend and Tom is doing some streaming. Tonight’s game is Rogue Islands - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I was playing games and missed the stream, what won request Wednesday?

Dream Daddy A Dad Dating Simulator.

:D

I bet Tom was excited to see that win.

Sometimes Tom is such a mystery: the last thing I expected to see him play is a bland early access FPS copying its look on Minecraft’s blockyness horror.

What’s with that lobby of people voting for Tom to read books every single week?

I went looking for the XCOM 2: WotC upload and didn’t see it.

Oops. It’s fixed now.

-Tom

Gracias.

It’s Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator - Steam link.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

It’s Friday and tonight Tom is streaming Atom Fishing II - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and that means it’s time for some streaming. Tonight’s game is Endless Space 2 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Today is Wednesday. What won Request Wednesday?

The Zubmarine DLC for Sunless Sea!

-Tom