Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Tom will be streaming this tonight, my request Wednesday winner!

Anything that isn’t Guild Wars 2, is a good stream imho. :)

A-men.

Agreed. :)

Sounds like everyone wants another Guild Wars stream!

more bloody boobs!

What? Who said that?

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming Legend of the Skyfish - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Clive Barker’s Undying was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Youtube thinks I want to listen to John Denver now. I wonder how that happened?

He filled up your senses, with his night in a forest?

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Assassin’s Creed Origins - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday evening and tonight Tom is streaming Hand of Fate 2 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming The Painscreek Killings - Steam link.

The Painscreek Killings was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I had to watch the PainScreek saved stream on twitch, because nobody pressed the “publish this for the public on YouTube” button. Is there a setting which defaults to private for the replays of streams on YT for some reason?

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Prey - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Fixed!

It’s Monday evening and tonight Tom is streaming Space Pirates and Zombies 2 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

So what horrid game does Tom have the misfortune of being forced to play tonight?

Divinity Original Sin 2

I can’t believe some jerk voted for this.

That’s a terrible thing to say, Alex. That vote was from a wounded veteran named Chapeauman if I recall correctly.

Sounds like a jerk