Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

The tyranny of vote #1 continues this week I see. Heh. Vote early and often.

What won ReqWed this week?

This:

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming OKAMI HD - steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Okami HD was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I am the best at painting. The best.

-Tom

truth

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Into the Breach - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.v

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Pathfinder Adventures - Steam link.

Pathfinder Adventures was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Just for the record, I’m really good at Pathfinder Adventures. Don’t believe me? Witness!

-Tom

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Metal Gear Survive - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Strafe: Millennium Edition - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I just caught up and watched the Pathfinder stream. Entertaining as always.

Also Tom, I think your Sorceror is dead, that’s why she’s locked out.

The Request Wednesday winner was Brigador.

How. Dare. You.

But, no, it was some sort of sync corruption. It took a couple of days of back-and-forth with Obsidian, and they couldn’t fix it, so they finally suggested deleting it off the PC and iPad, removing all traces of the install, and reinstalling so it could sync again with the server. Which fixed the problem. Seoni is alive and well, thankyouverymuch.

However, I am glad I took a look at the goblin DLC. There’s some cute stuff in there I might not have seen if my one of my main characters hadn’t been corrupted.

-Tom

Since we seem to talk about fishing games the most when Tom is streaming, I feel this is appropriate here.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Brigador - Steam link.

Brigador was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Did anyone else get a FutureCop LAPD vibe from Brigador?

Watched an “old” early 2017 stream yesterday, and I can’t believe Tom used to spend 1/3 of the time writing down votes for ReqWeds, and we didn’t see issue in it. Thank Canada for @marquac.
Tom’s voice seems to have recovered so much in what is a period of months, too, it’s quite startling.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Northgard - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Awwww. Thank you, my friend. I enjoy doing it and Tom should be spending his time playing and Tomsplaining, not writing down votes.

It’s good to hear it sounding strong.