Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

It’s Tuesday and State of Decay 2 week continues on the Quarter to Three stream.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Generalissimo Chick has postponed all elections in Chicklandia this week, so there is still time for you to get your vote in for the Request Wednesday draw next this coming Monday.

We’re in the heart of State of Decay 2 week at Quarter to Three.

If you prefer the written word rather than streaming, you can find a State of Decay 2 game diary that Tom just posted here.

Generalissimo Chick has postponed all elections in Chicklandia this week, so there is still time for you to get your vote in for the Request Wednesday draw next this coming Monday.

Youtube Night Mode is a much better viewing experience, the video fits the screen better with the chat

It’s day four of State of Decay 2 week at Quarter to Three. Has Tom lost any more survivors? Did he get that sports car back to his base? Has he upgraded any vehicles? Would Jaws have been just as popular if the shark wasn’t named Jaws? And just how many circumferences does the Earth have? All these questions and more might be answered on tonight’s stream.

It’s the final day of State of Decay 2 week. Stop by the stream before 6:15 pacific tonight to get your vote in for a draw to win a copy of State of Decay 2.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Cultist Simulator - Steam link.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Omensight - Steam link.

Omensight was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming PixelJunk Monsters 2 - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Egypt: Old Kingdom - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

That was the best stream evs

Chappers, you magnificent Bastard!
download

100% American home-grown entertainment.

-Tom

I can’t trust your Math(s)

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Ion Maiden - Steam link.

Ion Maiden was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Sorry I couldn’t make it live to my own Request Wednesday request winner!

I’m still not seeing a video of it under the “No longer live” playlist. And searching for Qt3 Ion Maiden doesn’t turn up anything either. Has it been uploaded yet?

It should be on Twitch. I don’t tend to mess with the YouTube videos until I’m popping back in to stream again, but I’ll go flip this one on now.

You ready for some serious Build engine action in 2018?

-Tom

EDIT: Okay, it should be live now:

@marquac is gallivanting around Canada, so I will be the forum poster for this evening.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Overload .

pic

A new six-degree-of-freedom shooter with intuitive controls, amazing lighting and graphics. From the creators of Descent, Overload is the best zero-gravity robot-blasting combat ever.

Voting for Request Wednesday might be open if Tom is keeping tally, so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

*** FYI no Request Wednesdays for the next 2 (TWO) weeks! So… Yep.

@tomchick are you streaming tonight? I recall you mentioning going away for 2 weeks on Friday , but I wasn’t sure what day you were leaving. :p

Yes, I’ll be around tonight, but then I’m going dark until June 15 due to travel. Still not sure what to stream tonight. Vampyr is bouncing off me pretty hard…

-Tom

May I suggest…