Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Not sure if serious.

(insert Joker gif)

-Tom

I’ve got your back @tomchick

tumblr_nfq0d7LaXt1s2wio8o1_500

Can I recommend the following @tomchick :

Is Barry spelled correctly?

It’s a game based on the British game Barie Has a Secret, remade for us Yanks.

The original UK version was made up of 6 chapters, each lasting about 30 minutes. The US version, due to its success, has several years of sequels planned, but I expect the novelty to wear off very soon.

I hear this was the inspiration for that vault in Fallout3 with all the clones who can only say “Barry, Barry, BARRY!”

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

@marquac @tomchick

Is there a stream tonight?

Not by me as I am away from all computers other than this MacBook Air thing. I think it might have Minesweeper, or whatever the Mac equivalent is. I’ve also got weird time zone shenanigans going. But I’ll be back on Friday!

-Tom

I think you should troll the world and stream Minesweeper.

CC @lordkosc CC @marquac , too

I am watching @Jason_McMaster play Fortnite Battle Royale, so let me tell ya, minesweeper is tempting!

Me no likey freaking spiky haired Fortnight.

After a couple of weeks away, Tom is back and tonight he’s streaming Wreckfest - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Prey’s new DLC: Mooncrash - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness - Steam link.

Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Money was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Jurassic World: Evolution - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I crashed hard before 9pm last night, I’ll catch up on the stream today.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming The Crew 2 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Apparently YouTube and Twitch had a problem with The Crew 2 stream since it’s not showing up on either site.