Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

LK how do I see JM again? And by the way Ac… mousy? I read all of them.

Your brother knows!

Yeah well he is actually USING twitch atm. Though I went in for a split second. heck if I can figure it out.

I think Tom will be back tonight!

@marquac update faster!

Tom is streaming tonight.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming State of Decay 2 - Website link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

A question in the stream? Since State of Decay 2 has such great dark nights… what are the creepiest dark nights in an open world game?

Dragon’s Dogma is a good contender, very dark nights.

I will add one more: Fallout 4: Far harbor at night …. creeping along that island… very

@KristiGaines, the first State of Decay had a mod that made it really dark and Tom streamed that game with the mod active if I remember correctly.

@lordkosc, the winner was Emperor of the Fading Suns and the fallback in case Tom can’t get it to work is Endless Space 2.

Marq I think that was a pretty good darkness in a game. There was a point where it was dark as could be, and Tom struggled.

For me, I don’t want it to be too dark if I’m playing. Watching someone else play is fun when it’s really dark, but I don’t have the courage to do it myself.

I was scared to death when tom went dark. I agree.

Sparks might have lived if it hadn’t been night.

-Tom

Very nice, I am sure that will stream well!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Endless Space 2 - Steam link

Endless Space 2 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I never saw a really cool space battle. BUT-- there was a lotta of other good stuff.

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming State of Decay 2 - Website link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Enjoyable SoD2 stream, and then to top it all off this got screenshotted!

1-12-2019%2012-40-44%20AM

I just mentioned it in passing ….

Well done, @lordkosc.

Almost 4 hours of streaming tonight.

All right, I’m convinced, I need to play State of Decay 2.