Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiYGaL2aCOc

Just a reminder that Tom is currently streaming Shadow Warrior 2. You can find the stream here.

For those who haven’t had a chance to watch Friday’s stream, there will be no streaming this week from Tom.

@tomchick what will you be streaming this week?

Thanks,

Alex

Think he briefly mentioned Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector for Monday and Negligee, the visual novel on Friday.

Or I might be making that up ;)

…although those are real and actual games you can actually buy on Steam.

Civ VI, of course. I’ve got an endgame queued up, so it won’t be a bunch of barbarian punching, city spamming, and wheel researching.

-Tom

The winner for Request Wednesday was Atom Zombie Smasher. The stream starts at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 Eastern.

Also, I’ll be streaming Clockwork Empires on Friday at 6pm. And if you’re a Patreon supporter, I’m giving away a copy.

-Tom

For those of you haven’t had the chance to watch Tom’s Friday stream, there is no stream tonight and the winner of Request Wednesday is Conquest of Elysium 4.

The Qt3 Friday night stream has started. Tonight’s game is Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

No stream today?

Not for another 47 minutes!

Did someone forget to fall back?

I am blessed enough to live in a place where such sillyness isn’t applicable!
Thanks for the heads-up.

Carmaggedon in a half hour. The stream will be rated M for Max Damage!

-Tom

The winner of Request Wednesday was DROD, or Deadly Rooms of Death.

I’m not sure anyone with a preference one way or the other will see this, but does anyone here prefer whether I stream Dishonored 2 or Transport Fever tonight? I can’t decide.

-Tom

I will selfishly vote for Dishonored 2, because I’ll watch the stream on a phone, whose screen is too small for me to catch what’s going on in a simulation game. :)

I think Dishonored 2 would offer a more get-into-the-game actiony stream while learning the ropes of a sim would be a slower burn with more details to absorb. If you wanted a few extra thoughts to help decide.

Transport Fever here, without a doubt.

Say no to the single player shooter spoilering!