Loudermilk is a great TV show

Eh stick with it because the show writers seem to feel the same way and it and those characters are basically vanished in season 2 on.

Ok, maybe I’ll just jump to season 2 and give it a shot. thanks

The show does seem to get less laugh-out-loud funny and more drama-y as it goes on, but I’m still in. Almost done with season 2, I think.

I was of the same opinion on the Cutter plotline, but stuck with it (it does get dropped eventually and rather abruptly, thankfully), and have to say I’ve laughed out loud more from season 2 than I did in 1. S2E2 made me laugh VERY hard and giggle idiotically for an embarrassing length of time afterwards. I’m in the middle of season 2 now, and am hooked.

corleone

A topic near and dear to my heart.

Also, just one episode left for the whole show unless a S4 comes out. We’re so bummed.

How did you like season 3? I didn’t enjoy it as much as the second which I think was the best of the three. The third seems to be delivering laughs as opposed to the second having jokes within a good story. I didn’t finish it.

Android feed told me Cutter was cut in season 2 because of RL substance abuse problems

Not as good as the first two seasons but still enjoyable.

Yeah, I stalled on the episode they introduced those characters (s1, ep 4 or 5)… I almost made it through the episode by just fast-forwarding past any scene with them and not Loudermilk, but that’s still where I stopped and haven’t started again yet.

I didn’t mind Cutter as much as the two other jokers, but those scenes didn’t just fall flat, as indicated, they went negative on the show and dragged the whole thing down so far I don’t really want to watch.