Lurker thread

Might that be something involving horses and six-shooters?

As long as I am allowed to say anything here I will bump this thread. Lurkers come over and comment!

(might be a short time so I’d say you better hurry up)

Plus I saw Tom have fun in Call of Juarez tonight. He must of shot 45 guys in the head. Kinda bloody…

You mean the Return of the Obra Dinn?

naw he got early access to the DCS F-14 and has found fiddly VR cockpit jesus.

What the hell. I guess I am kind of a semi lurker. I do post occasionally and try to insert comments in quietly so that I don’t derail or kill a conversation among the regular posters.

I find the Patrick jokes above amusing as I am a Patrick as well.

It’s a plague of Patricks!

A Patrick Hat Trick!

keeps away the snakes.

Damn, beat me to it.

One of us! One of us!

snakes

I wish I was good at --uh whatcha callit – “memes”?

@divedivedive 's “Watch Out For Snakes” is so MST3K-fan inside jokey, it’s unreal.

Oh my Lord.

Hey seriously. The Lurker thread is an amazing place to start coming over to the dark side. They even listen to me occasionally. Come on over and say something.

Plus my Kassandra in ac odd is getting lonely – I have been trying all night to get Fallout New Vegas new California mod to work.

So figure all of us or sorta normal =ish.

I think LK meant PC game of the year. Obviously you’re talking about a console only title that won’t hit PC this year. So win-win?

{ Laughs aloud like Skeletor, again, at @lordkosc for deciding to wait until 2020 to play the game .}

I’d be interested to know how that works out, it seems like a pretty ambitious project.

For some reason LK to me is “Lizard King”. Probably doesn’t help that @lordkosc doesn’t actually capitalize anything in his username.