There’s a few very minor changes:
- The launcher has a new look
- Three extra options have been added to the launcher: Texture Quality, Bloom, and Disable Launcher
- The logo splash screens are new.
- There’s a big banner on the title screen advertising the “Mafia Trilogy.”
- You can adjust graphics options in-game now; previously you had to to this through the launcher.
The big issue I was having is that basically the map stops showing junction boxes and icons related to them (med kits, collectibles, fuses). And on top of that you can’t wiretap junction boxes to reveal those icons on that part of the map because there is no prompt to break a lock on junction box. Makes tackling the rackets a lot more difficult. There seems to be a patch in the works that I hope addresses these bugs.