Maneater (2020) - a shark-souls like / sharkRPG.

Most of the reefs in Eilat are kind of fucked up because of people (what else?) stepping and ruining everything within reach the last 40 years, plus a huge storm around march that wrecked tons of reefs and dragged an enormous amount of trash into the sea.

I’ve been hearing the reefs further down south in Sinai are badass, once things settle down I’ll have to get there. Supposedly the Blue Hole is awesome and is 100m depth, though my limit is 30.

April Fools joke or unfortunately timed new content reveal? You decide.

Developer answered on the Steam forums, this goes live in May.

Live on Steam and Gamepass as of today!

OK this was completely off my radar till just now when I realised that one of my favorite flash games was Miami Shark and Sydney Shark. Now I’m refreshing the xbox gamepass app waiting for it to appear. While googling the name I realised there are a lot more shark games?! LA, New York, Medieval…I’m clearly behind on my shark gaming…

Also hoping that you don’t have to do the entire tutorial before getting to jump out of the water and take down helicopters/stealth bombers.

EDIT: it’s actually already up, couldn’t find it in the app but could download it via the windows store…

DLC in August!

This is on its deepest discount right now on the Epic store. Is good?

It’s on Game Pass, if you have that.

Ohhh I do thank you!

Looks like this DLC is finally out - anyone giving it a try?