Marvel Puzzle Quest

Still going…

I’m so freaking annoyed there hasn’t been a quality sequel to Puzzle Quest. I only avoided this one because it’s a F2P mobile game. I just want to pay my $20 and own the game. Puzzle Quest is one of my favorite games of all time, and the negative reviews for this title happen to check the very boxes that tick me off the most. I’m even more annoyed that PQ3 is apparently going to be more of the same.

And don’t even get me started on Plants vs Zombies.

The first one is still great!

I agree 100%.

There is a remake of PQ1 on the Switch, but no idea if it is worth revisiting.

I’ve seen it but have avoided it because I don’t typically enjoy playing match-3 type games with a controller.

If only the Switch had a touch screen… wait!

I have it. There are a bunch of new classes which seem ok, but not particularly inspired (iirc several are different flavors of the same thing). There’s new content, but I haven’t spent nearly enough time to reach it. Having playedThe early parts of the game many times, it feels like a bit of slog to wade through the story. It would be nice if they would bring the new stuff to the steam version, though (then I could stream it to my iPad)

…but that would mean playing in handheld mode… and that would mean occassionally getting off the couch between games. I’m not sure that’s compatible with my lazy lifestyle.

I completely forgot it has a touch screen.