Massive Chalice: where do I get these wonderful toys?

Title Massive Chalice: where do I get these wonderful toys?
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game diaries
When June 24, 2015

On year 271, less than 30 years before the final battle, a random event arises. Someone calling herself the Commoner Queen has been riling up the people. I can meet with her, refuse to meet with her, or send one of my heroes to disappear her..

Read the full article

"[...]boom slinger, an alchemist weapon that sacrifices accuracy and range for a larger area of effect and more damage."

So: you can't throw it as far, it spreads farther, and does more damage when you blunder into it?

SOLD! ;)

Thanks, Tom! I've really enjoyed reading these. I had no idea there was that kind of depth in the item and skill combinations. It makes me wonder if i've been a little too conservative in my own research so far.

You're a bit farther than me, so I think I will wait to read the last entry. I've heard from others as well that the last battle is worth experiencing firsthand.

This isn't anything like Cuba. It's more like Armenia.

Also, I never did try the timefists in my playthrough...

Perhaps, but as an American, I wouldn't know anything about the shape of Armenia. And as an American who grew up during the Cold War, I have a involuntary reaction to the shape of Cuba.

These are great articles Tom. I just completed my first game of Massive Chalice and won (on normal difficulty)! I went into the final battle with level 9 and 10 heroes, so I was in pretty good shape. What I really came here to say though was that I never thought about the ability to shoot / throw the perilous cores! Never crossed my mind. That would have made some of those bulwark hordes much easier to deal with. I'm upset that I didn't think of it myself. That prospect can possibly make an all trickshot party possible.