Médecine Politique: A Qt3 Empires in Arms PBF Game

I believe that means Austria gains control, does it not?

April, 1805

Political Phase Continued

F. The Minor Country Control Step. Setup in the order: France,

Austria (@Matt_W) gains control of Hesse by Default. 8 Factors (including a converted Cavalry Factor) are placed in Kassel. No corps is placed.

G. The Breaking Alliances Step.

Does anyone wish to break an Alliance?

H. The Free State Declaration Step.

Any Free States to Declare?

I. The Declaration of Combined Movement Step.

Any Combined Movement?

Silence here on these issues implies consent by 1100 EST Tomorrow, Sunday March 17, 2019 (my namesake’s Saint’s Day).

L’ambassadeur de l’exposition

No action on these

No actions.

Austria has no further actions either.

De nada

Nothing

April, 1805

Political Phase Ends

Reinforcement Phase Begins

Map as of the Beginning of the Reinforcement Phase

Game File at the Beginning of the Reinforcement Phase

There are no Naval reinforcements this Phase, nor any Fleets which can be placed.

B. The Army Reinforcement Step. The major powers perform this step in the order; Spain, Great Britain, Prussia, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France.

All Powers please send me your April Reinforcements and updated Military Information Sheets. No exceptions on the latter. Order should not matter his phase.

Le général de l’exposition

April, 1805

Political Phase Ends

Reinforcement Phase Continued

Only Turkey (@Panzeh) and Russia (@MiquelRamirez) are outstanding on Military Information Sheets/Reinforcement Orders. We wait.

Le général de l’exposition

I didn’t realize we were playing this real time :P

We await Russia.

FYI, everyone, you moderator has the flue, so I may be down for the count for a bit.

Monsieur le Comte d’Expulsion de Fluides

I’m sure there’s some kind of chimney related gag going begging here, but I can’t quite find it.

I was searching for that too :)

All, I am trying to PM/email @MiquelRamirez to get his Information sheets (since before I fell ill, I am better now).

Hopefully, he’ll check in soon.

Congrats on getting over it so soon!

Still no word from Miguel? I’m gonna be pretty incognito for three weeks starting Thursday…

I sent my stuff to Pat five days ago.

You did indeed. The Flu and a difficult week starting a new medical regiment (good stuff, not bad) has thrown me askew. I’ll kick off the Naval Phase tomorrow.