Metro Exodus may ruin the bullet economy

Yeah, I bet the 2019 release version with RT disabled is much brighter than the left picture.

Moments before screenshot was taken:

It isn’t, and it still looks much worse than 2019 RT

https://i.imgur.com/EvIOrMS.jpg

Also, this is a nice change

Ahhh that’s interesting, so it really is much brighter now.

I’d forgotten I played this on Gamepass. I expect this version will not in fact show up there :( Not sure I’ll buy it just to futz with it for a bit.

I mean, it’s in a bundle monthly…

It was on Game Pass when it was expensive. Now it’s pretty cheap in each sale on every platform.

It’s $15 which is not a lot. But still :)

Oh - does the DLC get the enhanced treatment too? That might be more interesting.

I don’t doubt it, but even if it wasn’t, it is worth playing, Sam’s Story in particular.

Seems to be out today. Picked up the gold version from Fanatical. After Cyberpunk I’ve decided to support all the embracers of ray tracing :)

Digital Foundry wondered if all 4A games from now on will need hardware RTX. Hope so :)

I assume it depends how long they take to release their next game. Requiring hardware RT means Xbone/PS4/Switch/older PCs can’t play your game at all. Xbone/PS4 won’t matter a year from now but Switch and older PCs will.

Them CPU Specs! My 7700k is sweating already.

That’s actually pretty good because those numbers are with DLSS disabled. DLSS quality typically gives a 30% boost, balanced more like 50%. So even the 2060 will hit 1080p60.

I bet the CPU requirements are overstated too.

Where does a 2080Ti line up with those numbers?

2080ti is a 3070, basically. 4k60 won’t be a problem with DLSS.

I have a 3060Ti and a 1080p monitor. I bet I’d be able to go pretty high up on the settings. But I won’t own the game, so I should stop this line of thinking right now. Heh.

First little look has me at 60 with Ultra RT/Quality DLSS, which I’ve just decided will be QDLSS from now on, 3440 x 1440.

It’s on Humble monthly so… do it!

I suppose $14.99 for 3 games is probably the cheapest option for me in the bundle, but I’d have trouble deciding which to pick as the other two games. Or I suppose I could create a new account under a different email and get 9 for $13.99 but managing two different humble accounts doesn’t sound appealing. I suppose one could be my normal account and one my choice account. Hmmm.

How much would I miss out on by not having played Last Light yet?

Play them in order!

The first 2 games that are remastered are in this bundle :

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle