Microsoft Developer Direct

Anyone else going to be watching?

90 seconds. I shouldn’t be using my expensive Google Fi data for this, but a transformer blew at work so no internet except on my phone.

Fine, we’ll use your thread :)

5 games. Looks like we’re starting with Minecraft Legends.

I’m watching. I’m not totally invested since none of the games they are showing are Starfield, but I’m interested in what might be coming.

OK, got a date - Minecraft Legends is coming April 18.

Is that what Minecraft looks like? Had no idea.

It is blocky like that, but the style is different with the shaders they appear to be using to me. I haven’t played Minecraft in a long time though

Is paint chipping and dirt accumulation something that matters to racing game enthusiasts?

No date for Forza Motorsport, just coming 2023.

The audio on that Forza segment really made me want to play it right now.

Ha, they’re doing the freeze frame “Yep, that’s me!” thing!

Hm, so Hi-Fi Rush is a non-horror game from Tango Gameworks. This is a bit of a surprise. They’re describing it as a rhythm action game? Kind of looks like that rogue-like rhythm based game whose name escapes me at the moment.

I think I’d like to See Marvel Midnight Sun’s done with that cell shading.

The combat and look of the game remind me of Sunset Overdrive, which I absolutely loved.

I did love Jet Set Radio Future, which was also a rhythm action game, though the music in that one was more to my tastes than this one. But I’m liking what I’ve seen so far. I do love the art style.

Oh wow, Hi-Fi Rush releases tonight. Guess I’m doing some downloading!

Heh, nice.

The whole game is launching today? WTF? Woah!

Whoa, coming to Game Pass tonight? Playing.