Mystery Missile Launch outside Los Angeles

If it’s a Contrail from a jet, then why the fuck doesn’t anybody know what the object emitting it is? Like, the people that monitor our airspace and stuff? That’s what’s weird to me.

Why didn’t someone just follow the trail to the other end? That’s what Doc Savage would have done.

While on foot, using a machete to hack through the jungle, no less.

I expect a press conference to reassure the nation that you’re sorry and this has never happened to you before.

Mystery missile ‘probably a jet’.

“The aircraft is flying towards the observer; the air over the Pacific is clear, so the contrail is visible all the way to the horizon. This creates the optical illusion of a rocket flying up, rather than the actual situation of an airplane flying horizontally,” Pike tells Danger Room. “The object generating the contrail is moving too slowly to be a rocket; the contrail is not expanding as the ‘rocket’ gains ‘altitude’ — which would be the case as the exhaust plume expanding into less dense high altitude air.”

Because it was presumably just a normal civilian airliner operating within US territorial airspace? US Space Command doesn’t care about those.

Just like on 9/11!!!

It’s just because you turn me on so much, Sheila — I mean, Shirley.

What has Alex Jones said about this?

How about I’m 100% sure they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

So…
Go ahead – run away
Say it was horrible
Spread the word – tell a friend
Tell them the tale
Get a pic – do a blog
Heroes are over with
Look at him – not a word
Hammer, meet nail

Aw man, now you’re making we want to watch that again.

I made the mistake… (or was it?) of showing that to my almost-six-year-old son. And suffice it to say, Joss Whedon is his master now. He made me get the soundtrack, and he would sing the lyrics along while he played with Legos, while walking about… SOOOO awesome. He particularly liked this song, “Brand New Day” and both “Bad Horse” bits.

Now I wanna watch it again. :)

Brand New Day is the greatest song on there.

He could also tie knots with his his toes, unlike ordinary men. I know it’s true, because I read it in a book! A book about Doc Savage.

I think we should all just blame this on Cam Newton, it seems to be trendy right now to dogpile him.

Damned right.

She may cry, but her tears will dry
When I hand her the keys to a shiny, new Australia.

I <3 that line.

Whatever he’s said it’s probably not as good as this explanation. She lives on the nice side of town in my city so if you like I can drive over and get an autograph if you like.

That’s pretty awesome, I had no idea what was coming. She seemed normal at first, but then ICBM and Iran and she pushed it up about 100 notches with Pleideian intervention.

I mean, that’s totally not their style.

Are you going to her Post Invasion Party tomorrow?