Nba 2013-2014

Some spoilers ahead:

Anyone catch OKC vs. the wizards? What a great comeback! Had $1 riding on this game, I thought it was gone forever.

Bargs, defensive player of the year candidate:

Jesus christ. Just think if he played in Chicago - Thibs would call a timeout right there, yell at him and probably never put him back in the game. Or any game.

I know making fun of the East is a yearly ritual, but this has got to be some sort of record. Astonishing.

I’m actually kind of annoyed, because it makes it harder for Orlando to tank.

The 11th in the west.500 Lakers would be tied for third in the east?!?

It’s pretty bad. But it’s ok, the East has one bright spot beyond the top 3 teams - Metta World Peace quotes! (midway through)

I watched Lakers vrs Blazers last night - that game was crayyyyyyyzeeee. I’m really enjoying watching this year’s Lakers.

12 days to go until we hit probable trade frenzy. What do the Bulls do? Will the Rockets ship Asik somewhere? Supposedly they want 2 first round picks. Do the Knicks burn it all down to the ground?

I think the Knicks have already burnt to the ground, it’s just whether they will admit that they are burned down and it’s time to clear away the wreckage so that they can rebuild.

Of course, maybe they’ll wake up and be reborn like a Phoenix…but I think the fire sale is more likely.

I think they’re going to have to let Shump go. He’s pretty much the only piece they’re going to trade that actually has any value. Nobody is going to take the broken husk of Amare off their hands. I just hope they turn it around enough to retain Melo, because he’s a potential disaster for so many other teams (including the Lakers) if he leaves in free agency. Especially as I’m 95% sure Lebron is staying put, which will make Melo the biggest name available next summer.

I’d much rather see the Lakers forego Carmello and go after Bledsoe and Love. Carmello with Kobe? Recipe for disaster.

I am 100% convinced Melo on the Lakers would be a complete disaster.

One for the Ages (ex)-Knicks Fan Rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQu_T6-tBZk#t=140

Don’t play this full volume at work!!! Language. I’m just thankful he wasn’t wearing Knicks underwear. ;-)

Available point guards on the Lakers roster:

…yeah, uh… can’t wait to watch the OKC game on Saturday morning!

Point Kobe!

Awesome. God damn that felt good to watch. I feel the same way. Like he said, These bastards ain’t getting shit attention from me unless they get 10 over 500.

Point Kobe’s rusty 50/50 passes could set some kind of turnover record if he’s not careful.

Point-Kobe and dribbling-backwards-Xavier!

Harden’s defense really is as bad as advertised.

In a dreadful and dreary season. There is hope.

Love this kid.

Also, he called this “Flashing the deers”

Nobody likes basketball here.

Saw this one live!

Greek Freak to LARRY SANDERS!

I watch the Kings, but who wants to talk about the Kings but me!? Though you’re talking about the Bucks. Hurray the small market teams.

I’m actually kind of torn on how I want the Kings to perform right now. Do I cheer for them winning, which they have been doing as of late or do I want them to lose so they can get a top 3 pick? Though with their luck they’ll get dropped 3 spots due to the lottery.

Also the Kings will become the first NBA, maybe pro sports team to accept Bitcoins as payment for tickets and merchandise purchased at the team store.