NBA 2018 - 2019

As an Indians fan I feel you. Different Dolans, still not great. Plus the whole meddling owner thing Dan Gilbert has with the Cavs.

The bane of my existence, but a fan ever since they rigged the lottery in '85 w/ the frozen envelope.

Even the best case scenario could be a train wreck. But it’d be better than the status quo of the last 20 years!.

I love that as their marketing tagline going forward.

-xtien

The league has a few.

Happy-go-lucky nutjob is a different category

The Blazers look done. No way they can win 4 in a row. Not against these Warriors.

It’s over. Not surprising, but disappointing. Kinda hope the Bucks can dispatch the Raptors in Toronto, to keep pace.

Yeah, I was expecting Lillard and McCollum were gonna cook and make this series tough. They’ve both been pretty disappointing so far.

Great defense by the warriors, and the blazers haven’t made good adjustments. E. G., let someone else play the point and run Lillard off a ton of screens to get good looks.

So Giannis is having a mildly off night and this game goes into OT.

Bucks in 6. But for real this time, not as a joke.

I think it goes 7. Really this series should be 2-1 Raps if they didn’t just totally run out of steam in the 4Q of game 1. Kawhi’s gonna put em on his back at least two more times. You can bet it!

I admire your confidence. I think Giannis will get a friendly whistle in the next game and this will end up a gentleman’s sweep.

And the Warriors dispatched the Blazers and now get to rest up for the finals.

Potentially regaining Cousins and Durant, and almost certainly Iguodala, in the process. Lol.

That said, it’s been fun as fuck watching 15-16-era Warriors play the last few games.

Trail Blazers had a 17 point lead again - the third time in four games in this series.

Check out this off-ball movement. Then that little fake before the shot…

Ugh, caught that on the highlights on Sportcenter last night. Dude just fucking works for his shots. Genuinely so fun to watch.

You’d think a professional could learn, if nothing else, never help off of Steph Curry. But nope, Lillard first turns his head, then takes a half step to cut off Iguadala. He was then so far behind and to the side in his closeout that even I could have shot-faked him into the bench. My 3-pointer would have come up 8 feet short - but a guy can fantasize, can’t he?

When Fred Van Vleet’s getting buckets, it might be time to rethink your gameplan.

Raptors up 19 with 4 minutes left. Looks like the East is going to be at least 6 games. The Finals start the 30th, so the Warriors have 9 days of rest.