Nearly-free random hardware to good home

OK card is gone!

I have another laptop HDD to sell:

1TB 2.5" slimline laptop HDD - $20 paypal (covers shipping to US)

Brand new pull from newly arrived dell laptop, never even powered on (I swapped in a PCI express SSD immediately).

OK, I have to ask - who paid $10 for a 1 gigabyte HD?

Well, it was 1992. Things were pretty heady.

I have a quality used Seasonic 80 plus gold 750w PSU to a good home. In perfect working order.

(I upgraded to platinum for that sweet, sweet 90%+ efficiency)

it is kinda heavy so let’s call it $15 shipping and it is yours. All cables and fancy cable bag included.

I’m think of upgrading my PSU to something similar and it’s also modular ie the cables can be detached. PSU is the last thing on my current build that’s from my old 10 year old PC, lol… Nice giveaway.

If it’s still available, I’d like that power supply. My 650W is giving me problems lately.

Sure PM me your address and I will mail it out.

I have a gently used Asus AC87R router and wifi. I was just gonna throw it on the curb for free, but PayPal me $15 and it is yours

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-RT-AC87R-Wireless-AC2400-Gigabit-Router/dp/B00MG3Q5U8

I reset it to factory defaults already. Firmware is recent-ish.

What did you upgrade to?

I don’t need a router, technically, but damn that would be an upgrade over mine for sure. What DID you upgrade to?

No kidding. My new AC1200 that inexplicably can’t even manage a 4-way Skype call without lagging to shit and back with direct LOS to the PC wifi card, and even that felt like it was gonna be a significant and potent purchase!

Yeah that looks to be a huge upgrade from my RT-N66U, that I have to reboot randomly when the wifi stops working. PMed ya a few min ago.

I’m still rocking that WRT54G running Tomato or whatever. Holy crap it’s 13 years old? LOL.

Still solid as a rock. I use powerline adapters for my desktop, and MOCA for the Tivo, and the WifI seems fast enough for Netflix on my phone.

I had that router, I recall setting anything up felt like I was playing QWOP.

Yeah, but I haven’t needed to log into the admin in years.

I use the Orbi now which I highly recommend.

Router installed and working like a champ, thanks again!

Yes its on a cookie tray, the heat build up due to the rug was an issue in the past. :p

Nice enjoy!! Sorry for the delay. I assume you checked for newer firmware and all that?

It auto updated!

I was like:

Surprised-Face-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-8