Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I sure hope so. While I dont believe in silencing peaceful protest the fact that actual nazi’s have enough numbers in this country to have a rally AT ALL really freaks me out. I do hope it goes peacefully and is ignored as much as possible. But to be honest I fear the worst.

I’m expecting a smaller turnout but violence which will be reported by Fox as “The Violent Left!”

Edit: Or what @Tin_Wisdom said better than me.

The worst part is that if there is violence, the President will fumble the ball as woefully as he did last year. And the country will be worse off for it, yet again. He simply can’t just come out and condemn shit like this, or David Duke, or whatever.

Would it do any good if Trump condemned Nazis or racists at this point? They wouldn’t be discouraged – they’d simply assume he has to say that for political reasons. They know they have their boy behind the wheel.

FFS, NPR.

Edit: This sort of bothsides BS deserves a strong response: Morning Edition, NPR Ombudsman

I mean, no, not really, but it’s better than the alternative. The fact that he won’t even do that speaks volumes though.

The best thing about Kessler is how he says that whites are superior, and yet he is so obviously a piece of human garbage.

I mean, yeah, I know that a person’s worth as a human isn’t based entirely upon their success in life. But SOME aspect of it is. Certainly if you were some uber man with massive genetic superiority, you’d translate that shit into some kind of actual success.

Maybe if he dedicated more time to working, and less time to planning extermination of other people, he’d be able to move into a bigger trailer.

There’s a “beholdthemasterrace” subreddit that is often amusing.

Keep in mind for Charlottesville they had to pull them in from across the entire nation and still didn’t get very many people.

I bet we see Trump supporting the First Amendment for the first time ever.

I haven’t seen some of these photos before. Pretty freaky.

White supremacists forming a ‘shield wall’ last year. THIS… IS… SPARTA I guess.

Guy is interviewed on CNN, is a grand wizard in the KKK, but says he isn’t racist. Says he never terrorized black people.

But he’s on camera shooting a gun at a black person while shouting a racial slur.

They never think they’re racist.

I’ve met a shitload of racists in my life and that seems to be the one thing they’ve all had in common.

"We do not want the image of being a bunch of weird losers who march around like assholes while completely outnumbered and get mocked by the entire planet.”

White people aren’t “able to peacefully assemble. We’re not able to speak,”

I have all the sympathy in the world for those who are oppressed. But if these people didn’t play the victim/race card all the time then maybe they could really get somewhere.

Other die-hard members balk at the idea of toning down their public protest (like leaving guns and swastika flags at home, as one post suggests to attendees). On alt-right message boards, they’re howling that this makes them cowards, questioning the motives of the optics camp. They call it “optic cucking,” an insult that questions the target’s masculinity.

See? It’s not law enforcement harrassment at Charlottesville or the general public outcry against them that’s their problem. Maybe they should police themselves and cut down on the vicious infighting within their own communities so that together they can rise up and overcome their troubles.

One point in their favor, though. At least they aren’t politicizing sporting events to try and spread their views.

Isn’t that kind of the Punisher logo? Couldn’t whoever owns that trademark sue them to stop using it?

But what if you commit an anonymous crime, like “_______ the Neighbor’s Dog”?

Anyway, my mom walked by some sort of alt-right or neo-NAZI meeting nearby in the city the other day. She noted she’d never seen people so unwashed and dirty. I guess the Jews and Blacks stole their soap, detergent and shampoo too.

They probably think soap is a Jewish plot to make them cucks or something.