New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

I think that’s that for this deal, so I’ll jump ahead and resolve high risk investments. Hope I’m not missing anything @Jorn_Weines

3 goes to Weyland as promised.
1 goes to NBN along with bounty hunter. Thank you Victoria for your continued friendship, see you soon Rachel.
1 goes to Globalsec, who held the final say, but stepped aside at Weyland’s behest. Hopefully discharging that favor and this is payment enough.
1 goes to Haas. This one was a bit complex. Clean Slate wasn’t the slam dunk trash proposal that I hoped for (as you also acknowledged) and the maneuvers required to pass this deal as a result didn’t leave me with much to send back your way (and I saved none for myself.) If Ark construction was the counter proposal I probably could provided better returns. That said, I appreciate the support nonetheless and plan on supporting your future deal if I can. Of course, you will also see an influx of capital from our Tri-Maf connection as I fulfill that promise.

(technically to make all this happen, 3 goes to me, 2 to Weyland, and 1 to NBN, but I split mine between Weyland/Globalsec and Haas)

At end of turn I’ll send Susan Chen back to Haas along with 1 capital as agreed.