New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

Sorry for the delay, but preparing for departure for the holiday week. Update tomorrow!

Also, err, the Androids are the Cylons.

Well at least we didn’t go for Tim and my actual reliable plan to meet demands.

I know right? Well done group! At least it’s obvious who the Federalist Cylon is.

I also hope @Perky_Goth regrets smothering my counter offer of rowe33’s emergency power the previous round.

We’re all on the same side, so plenty of regrets here and elsewhere I’m sure. At least now we know where the lines are drawn.

Trust me, I didn’t really want to contribute to his pile.

Well, as I understand it there’s no way to meet demand now, but i’ll at least be able to offer the next best thing for clearing some outages next round.

Yeah, we’re on 10 threat now and getting 5 for the missing demand.

Also we’re getting threat from the event card due to outages and due to units overflowing into the root. I’d guess about 8 more in total. That’s awfully close to 25 suddenly… well played to our Cylon, not the person I was suspecting at all.

As I see it we have three ways to mitigate the damage from the event:

• Budget Renovations on 1 and 10 to clear up outages. And hope the event doesn’t specify tier 2 or something.
  • Ruthless Tactics to clear as many units as possible to avoid overflowing.
  • Unorthodox Knowledge and hope we can find an event that costs rather less threat.

OK, so some stuff happens. I think I caught everything.

Counter Offer Massive Reconstruction wins.
@Lantz, do you want to use Saul Eustecio?
@rowe33 removes 0 Outage tokens, places OrgCrime Units in Districts 5 and 7.
Threat increases by two as a District with Threat is involved, Sunny lets @soondifferent draws 2 cards (Construction and Labor).

That ends that turn, next up is @Tim_N once we know if Lantz uses his Asset. Hand is refreshed.

New Asset, final before production and demand rounds:

Board state:

hahaha… that asset came a turn too late!

Actually, Riot Control is much better than Ruthless Tactics if we’re taking that line, because only three enemy units are in districts unaffected by illness right now, and removing a PriSec unit is almost as good as removing an enemy unit.

I suspect the cards we have available to offer are going to become very important from now on, as we’re all going to have to pull together for a bit to have any hope of avoiding disaster. Does anyone want to make use of Mr Li to gain some more cards? If so I’ll send it to Jinteki to trigger at turn end, with the idea that we pass it between active players to use it as often as possible.

Yes please

Double trouble, +2 Capitial for House NBN.

@Tim_N is up for the Main Offer.

I am going to offer Budget Renovations.

@rowe33’s turn

Probably our only option. I expect Weyland to offer something great though, like a strange space egg for every home.

I don’t have anything solid to propose here. I’d like to remind everyone that it’s every Corp for itself though! Only one of us can win here.

@rho21

I think it’s technically possible to have 5 winners in a single game. In ours, possibly 3 (or 4?), assuming your evil plans don’t come to fruition.

There will always be at least one loser, AFAIK.

Life mirrors art, as ever.

It’s really tough to know what to do without knowing what’s in the event deck. On reflection, I reckon Budget Renovations is our best shot out of the three options outlined above, so I’m going to Pass.

@Perky_Goth

Pass. @soondifferent

Pass @lantz