New Game - Name The Movie From The Dialogue

Ripping off a WatchMojo video. I’ll start by quoting a line of dialogue, and someone has to name the movie it’s from. Winner quotes the movie of his/her choice and so forth.

Ready?

“No, it’s the same one. We’ve been playing it all evening. It’s called ‘You’re going to die, and no one will suspect murder’”.

Should be easy for anyone who knows my favorites.

Just a shot in the dark here but given the line, I’m going to guess Sleuth (1972)

I don’t think this is actually the answer, but it kinda fits with the ending of The Last Supper.

Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery?

Knives Out?

Papageno’s shot in the dark was on target. You’re up.

No way, really? Who knew? I’ve only seen that movie twice in my life, the first time when I was like 16 (1977, baby!) when they ran it on old-timey broadcast TV (remember when they used to do that?).

Anyway, here’s my quote and it’s super easy but I can’t think of one that’s not even more well known off the top of my head, like “Get to da choppa!”:

“Now youse can’t leave.”

A Bronx Tale

“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How it got in my pajamas, I don’t know.”

something Marx Brothers, but I ain’t gonna cheat.

Yeah, Animal Crackers, I’m pretty sure, but not completely sure.

Correctamundo. Yer up

Ah, I see, you were answering Papaneno’s quote with a movie, and then doing a new quote. It’s obvious in retrospect, but I thought you were just quoting something from A Bronx Tale out of the blue.

Ahem-hem-hem.

“Nice watch. Is it impact-resistant?” POW!

Perhaps a hint would help?

The Godfather?

I can give another line of dialogue from the movie:

“The fire’s out, isn’t it?!”

No, not The Godfather.

Hudson Hawk?

No, that came out a few years before this one.

Here’s another line from the same movie:

“You put that thing on the 11 o’clock news and by midnight you’ll have the biggest riot in history. They’ll see the smoke from Canada.”

Armegeddon? I know I’ve seen this film and it’s killing me.