NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Nicely done. Gore is a freakin ageless wonder.

Enjoy your time with Osweiler.

More like, “Enjoy your time with Not-Ryan Tannehill.”

Its the first person you start to date after a divorce…

BTW, I propose that since Parker is useless on the outside, maybe we move Tannehill back to WR and let Brock do his thing?

Pointing out the jinxing unjinxes the jinx. I’ll take my win bonus in cash please, Gase.

I did sacrifice a live chicken, man.

With Osweiler you’re better off with 6 linemen.

Sometimes you gamble big and win at the last second.

Ahhh damn that was a great game between the Chiefs and Pats. I do hope this is only round one though!

My Vikings are starting to get more solid. But god what a heart wrench year after year.

Crazy day of games; several of us took one on the chin, but at least Arizona lost as MANY of us expected.

For Monday Night Football, Pyperkub, Thraeg, and saracen31 are on the clock and counting on the 49ers to fall flat on their faces.

Why are they even on Prime Time?

Is it me or is MNF just dreadful now? Remember when it was an event?

Yeah, I have to say it’s lost a bit of its luster, at least for this week. Perhaps I’d be more excited if Garroppolo wasn’t out for the year and the Packers weren’t so underwhelming (hard to say about a team with Aaron Rodgers, but I guess that’s what happens when your kicker goes 1/5 and you lose to the Lions).

And the MNF Booth? Atrocious.

Oh, good lord, yes. I mean, I’ve always picked on the national announcers, but they’re HORRIBLE.

A ton of my coworkers (North Dakota) are Minnesota fans. It’s truly heartbreaking even as a casual observer to see them having a good team yet failing to make it. Hang in there.

Thursday and Sunday night have both watered it down. I’d honestly prefer ONE DAY of football a week. I’ve worked on Monday nights for games. It sucks. It also screws with teams since it shortens their week. If anything, we need Thursday night games to go away.

I think every player and coach and most fans agree with getting rid of Thursday nights. Too bad the owners and the league don’t agree.

Congrats on our Monday Night Football group; the 49ers couldn’t stop Rodgers when it counted most, getting all of you wins!

Standings are updated, and a reminder the first game is Thursday when the 2-4 Denver Broncos take on the 1-5 Arizona Cardinals. Truly, a game for the ages.

You might watch that game and regain consciousness only to discover you’ve missed Christmas and that it’s 2019. You might end up chatting with the Eloi. Time travel is tricky.

Not so tricky: The mad Chiefs beat the sad Bengals.

49ers to lose in week 7.

First, congrats to the 3 of you at 6-0. That’s quite remarkable. You’re really good at picking losers!

My Pats have me back to a respectable 4-2 but it’s smooth sailing from here on out.

We get the Bears this week, so Bears it is. Is the new poll posted yet?

No. Work kicking my ass, servers been down the last two days.

No poll until tomorrow