NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Here’s hoping the Carolina Panthers continue their slide into oblivion. Also, I like Pittsburgh’s new name lol

To lose to the Chiefs is respectable.
To lose to the Ravens, understandable.
To lose to the Raiders?!

As the great Jim Mora said

Chiefs to lose. Danger zone!

Sanchez-less Redskins to lose!

Carolina keeps their losing streak going against the Saints.

I feel almost compelled to pick a team for this game, what with the thread being what it is. This has to be one of the most unwatchable games coming up.

There is I think 4 games featuring two teams I picked.

Then there are games like this, with two garbage teams. How do you pick one to lose?

Or Atlanta Arizona
Buffalo Detroit?
Denver Cleveland?!
And Giants Titans is two terrible teams who decide to play for 7-9.

Looks like it’s time to vote for home teams now. At least I still have the Jets in my pocket. :)

Anyone thinking of picking the Eagles to lose should know that Carson Wentz, who has looked terrible of late, may not play because of “back issues.” Which means the Super Bowl MVP, a well rested Nick Foles, may start. Chooser beware.

Denver is riddled with injuries, and Mayfield should score a lot of points, force Denver and Case Keenum to throw a lot…

But I take no responsibility for your choice.

My Vikings are just …. it is hard to even say it. Not good. Sigh.

I’ll pick Miami to lose.

If the Browns beat the Boncos, Christmas will be anticlimactic.

Doesn’t that increase their chances to win?

I could certainly see the argument. I think Josh Johnson’s “moment” was a flash in the pan, however, and his limitations will be immediately apparent with a proper game plan. The only question is whether the Jags can actually bring one to the game.

Are we looking forward to a “defense fest” game with a score of 6-3 then?

Hey, one team may get to double digits!

Yes, 100%. But my only other option is the Wentz-less Eagles, and their backup was Super Bowl MVP.

Playing the Rams in LA with the first round bye on the line, and home-field advantage?

Not saying that betting on the Josh Jackson led Skins on the road isn’t also pretty good, but I think the Foles magic died last year. I guess I am not a true believer.

The oddsmakers agree. When Foles was announced the line went from Rams +9 to Rams +11.

Foles magic sounds like Fitzmagic. By the time you recognize it, it’s already spent.