NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Poll is still open.

And guys, it does my heart good to see the results.

Rams to lose. But I think they won’t, damn my eyes.

And I know I can’t vote but gosh I hope the Patriots lose.

Standings and picks updated!!!

Standings

Poll

While 1st place has already been locked up by RichVR, it’s going down to the wire for the rest of us! (speaking of which, @saracen31 - you’re still in the thick of things but without a pick, yet!)

A couple housekeeping notes;

1. good news for @ddtibbs and @Doctor_Hillbilly - you can stop hating yourselves for picking the Rams to lose! … because you chose them to lose in the NFC Championship game.

2. If the giant meteor wins, at least the Pats won’t be in the playoffs next year … but I bet Brady somehow still get another frakking MVP.

And finally, thanks to everyone for participating. This has been a fun ride!

Rams to lose.

Pats to lose.

On this special day don’t forget to visit r/superbowl.

Is it too late to change my vote to LA to lose?

Not at all! I’ll update the pick in the standings :)

Bah. Fine, Pats to lose.

Pats lose. No meteors. No hedging in cute polls.

Pats lose.

I hope you’re right :)

Why the @&*! did CBS just text me on my phone asking whether it will be the Rams or the Patriots? GET OFF MY PHONE!!

What, no giant meteor option?!? CBS is falling down on the job.

Edit - Rams win the toss! It’s all over, now. Pats are going to lose!

I dunno. You can play your stupid game, but keep this shit off my phone please.

My only consolation is that the NFL gets the super bowl it deserves. A 13-3 snoozefest while the team that should have faced the Patriots sits home because of that horrible blown call.

Just leave it there. Retire the entire Patriots team. Be done with them. F*ck that team. Let the coach and QB get their 72 virgins and go the way of the dodo. I’m tired of them, I’m tired of the same flipping crap every flipping year and this is the highlight of trying to maintain interest in a sport that has let itself be dominated by usual suspects.

I’m not bitter, obviously.

Sorry guys. I’m pretty fucking happy right now!

sigh.

A big thanks to @Dan_Theman for doing this. It was a lot of fun!

It was indeed. Looking forward to repeating this later this year! ;)