Nicolas Cage Continues To Pay Off His IRS Debt

That’s what he said, right? Or that’s what he WOULD say to protect his reputation. But we aren’t really sure if that is the case unless we watch one of the stinkers and confirm the stinky part isn’t his acting. That’s why I want to watch at least one of his stinkers just to see whether he is telling the truth.

I’ve watched his Ghost Rider. Both of them. I have my expectation properly calibrated. 😂😂😂

I’ve seen a moderate number of his B-movies such as “Drive Angry,” “Season of the Witch,” and “Primal,” just because I like B-movies. I’ve also seen some reviews of some of his other low-rated movies such as “Willy’s Wonderland,” and I’ve never heard anyone complain about Cage just phoning it in, even when they’ve said the movie was bad.

Cage always seems to put his heart into his acting.

The main complaint about Cage these days is that he doesn’t dial it down, though I think Pig has proved that wrong.

Anyway, I’ve seen half of the films on that list and enjoyed them all. Though I also enjoy most of his shitty films too.

Speaking of assessing Cage’s acting chops:

Always, always this

I watched Outcast, which happened to be on Netflix. As a Crusader, Nick Cage has this mysterious English accent, like an American trying to sound English, and definitely not as good as Renee Zellweger’s Bridget Jones.

Did he try as an actor? I don’t know. Trying but failing is still trying, right??? Is he Nick Cage pretending to be a Crusader? Yes! A thousand yes! 🤔😂

Wait I didn’t mention the worst acting in that movie! Adult Anakin Skywalker pretending to be a Crusader and keeping his American accent.

Season of the Witch all over again.

I liked Season of the Witch.